West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd. Recruitment 2013 for Pharmacist, Nurse & ITI Trainee Notification No. : MPP/2013/08
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL), a wholly-owned profit-making and professionally managed Government of West Bengal Enterprise, engaged in the business of Power Distribution and Hydel Power Generation in major parts of the State of West Bengal with Customer Base exceeding 1 crore, Employee Strength of around 17000 and Annual Turnover of Rs.14000 crore invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill up the following vacant posts immediately:
With its present notification, the WBSEDCL is inviting candidates to fill up 498 numbers of vacancy positions in the positions of Pharmacist, Nurse & ITI Trainees.
The details of the vacancies and the detailed criteria for recruitment is detailed as under:
- Date of starting of Registration of Online Application Form: 29-Oct-2013
- Last date of Registration of Online Application Form: 20-Nov-2013
- Last date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application with Fee Payment challan and other certificates: 30-Nov-2013
- Availability of Admit Card: 12-Dec-2013 Onwards
- Date of Written Examination: 22-Dec-2013
Details of Vacancies: Total Number of vacancies are 498
- Pharmacist: 02 positions [General–1, SC–1]
- Nurse: 06 Positions [General–3, SC–1, ST–1, OBC(A)–1]
- ITI Trainee: 490 Positions [General–190, SC–105, ST–30, OBC(A)–79, OBC(B)-35, PH-26, Ex-SM-25]
- Pharmacist: The selected applicants will receive a scale of pay of Rs.6300-Rs.20200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.3600. The gross salary per month will be approximately Rs.20600 per month
- Nurse: The selected applicants will receive a scale of pay of Rs.6300-Rs.20200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.2600. The gross salary per month will be approximately Rs.18600 per month
- ITI Trainee: The selected applicants will be paid a monthly Stipend of Rs.10000 during the period of Training. After completion of training successfully, they will be inducted as Lineman and will receive a scale of pay of Rs.6300-Rs.20200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.2600. The gross salary per month will be approximately Rs.18600 per month.
- The candidates will be also receive other allowances and perks as applicable by the WBSEDCL
- Pharmacist & ITI Trainee: The applicant must have attained a min of 18 years and should not exceed a max age of 27 years as on 01-Jan-2013.
- Nurse: The applicant must have attained a min of 18 years and should not exceed a max age of 30 years as on 01-Jan-2013.
- The upper age will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC as per rules.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Pharmacist: The applicants must have a Full time Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Nurse: The applicants must have Candidate must have Higher Secondary or equivalent in Science with Diploma in General Nursing Midwife from the Govt. of West Bengal Health Services or AICTE approved course from any recognized Nursing Council and must have Registration with authorized Nursing Council. The candidates must have at least 2 (Two) years working experience in a recognized Hospital.
- ITI Trainee: The candidates must have Passed Madhyamik or equivalent with a trade certificate in Wireman or Electrician Trade under NCTVT from any Govt. ITI under DIT, West Bengal with the provision for 3 months training in the Company’s EETI situated at different districts. (Final absorption to the post of Linesman is subject to passing of Written Examination to be conducted by EETI)
- Candidates having adequate knowledge in Bengali / Nepali language will be preferred.
- Degree from Open University/ Private University/ Distance Learning Mode/ Part Time/ Sandwich Course shall not be considered
- The selected candidates are required to furnish a Bond of Rs.80000 at the time of joining in the Company and are required to serve the Company for a minimum period of 4 years from the date of joining.
Mode of Selection:
- The Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test, and Interview.
- The Written Test, and Interview will be held in Kolkata only.
- For SC/ST/other exempted category candidates from West Bengal: Fees exempted
- For General/ OBC : Rs.250
- For PH candidates: Rs.150
- Apart from the above fee the candidates need to submit Rs.22 extra as bank Charges
- The fees can be deposited in any branch of United Bank of India through the cash deposit triplicate challan as available at the website of WBSEDCL at http://www.wbsedcl.in .
- No other mode of fees will be accepted by WBSEDCL
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply through Online mode only at the website of WBSEDCL at http://www.wbsedcl.in
- After online submission of application the candidates are advised to take a print out of the completed Application Form, attach that with Original Fee Payment Challan and Certificates in support of their claims of age, education and relaxation and send that to the designated address so as to reach on or before the scheduled date of 20-Nov-2013
- The Procedure of online registration and other detailed particulars along with address for sending registration slip with documents, CHALLAN for application fees can be reviewed in the website at http://wbsedclpni.eadmissions.net/Images/WBSEDCL_INDIA_2013/WBSEDCL_INDIA_2013_Advertisement.pdf.
- Address to send the completed Application Form:
Post Bag No 781, Circus Avenue Post Office
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>