West Bengal Health Recruitment Board, Government of West Bengal, invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Medical Technologist Cadre of the West Bengal Sub-ordinate Health Services, under Health and Family Welfare Department on temporary basis. All the posts are likely to be permanent in future.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: February 17, 2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: March 10, 2014 (Till 8 PM )
- Payment of Fees through On line Mode: February 17, 2014 to March 10, 2014 (Till 8 PM )
- Payment of Fees at Designated Bank Branches through Off line Mode: From February 18, 2014 to March17, 2014
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: March 19, 2014
Name of the Posts along with corresponding vacancies:
- Medical Technologist (Lab): 718 vacancies
- Medical Technologist [X-Ray (Radio diagnostics)]: 208 vacancies
- Medical Technologist (ECG): 45 vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 971
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years as on January 01, 2014
Pay Scale: Rs.7100/ – Rs.37600 (PB-3) + Grade Pay of Rs. 3600/- plus other allowances
- Medical Technologist (Lab): 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and a two Year diploma course in Laboratory Technologist recognized in the Government of West Bengal. OR One year diploma course in Laboratory Technology from any University/ Institution.
- Medical Technologist [X-Ray (Radio diagnostics)]: Candidates should have completed Higher Secondary examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and a two Year diploma course in Radiography (Diagnostics) DRD (Tech) recognized in the Government of West Bengal
- Medical Technologist (ECG): Candidates should have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and a two Year diploma in ECG Technology recognized by the Government of West Bengal.
Application Fee: Rs. 160/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of duplicate challan, that can generated after filling up the online application Form, either by Net Banking or Offline through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS (Government Receipt Portal System), Government of West Bengal.
Government Receipt Head of Account is ‘0051-00-104-002-16’.
SC/ ST candidates of West Bengal and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected through preliminary examination, followed by Interview.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies/ reservations, essential and desirable educational qualifications, selection procedure, required particulars and certificates, and other general guidelines, please refer to official advertisement from WBHRB, here www.wbhrb.in/Images/WBHRB_Advt_MT.pdf