With the recent announcement from the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pareeksha Mandal OR MP Vyapam) under Madhya Pradesh Government invites competent applications from aspiring individuals for Accountant, Sub-Auditor, Jr. Auditor and Account Cadre Service Recruitment Test 2015.
The details of the eligibility criteria and requisite qualifications are mentioned as under:
Total Number of Vacancies: 2519
Name and Number of the vacancies:
Accountant: 2277 Posts
Sub-Auditor: 29 Posts
Junior Auditor: 12 Posts
M.P Subordinate Accountants Service Carde: 201 Posts
Most Important Dates:
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 08-February-2015
- Last Date for Online Registration: 27-February-2015
- Dates for Correction in already Submitted Application: from 28-February to 02-March-2015
- Date of Examination: 05-April-2015
- The applicant should have attained a minimum age of 18 years and should not have exceed 40 years of age as on 1st January 2015.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification Requirement for MP Vyapam Accountant, Sub/ Junior Auditor, Subordinate Accountants Service Cadre Posts Recruitment:
- Candidates must have Passed required qualification from a recognized University/ Institution. For detail on essential and desirable educational qualification, please refer to official recruitment notification.
- The qualifications should have been accredited to the candidates by the last date of submission of application.
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay for Accountant, Sub/ Junior Auditor, Subordinate Accountants Service Cadre Posts Vacancy:
- The applicants joining the service after selection will be granted a Pay Scale in the range of Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-; Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 3600/-; Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-; Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2100/-
- Other perks, allowances and facilities will be applicable as per the state government norms
- The selection will be done only through a Written Test, and on the basis of the performance the Merit list will be prepared.
- In the event of equalization of marks, candidates having higher age will be offered preference.
- For Unreserved candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For OBC/ SC/ ST category candidates: Rs. 350/-
- All other segment of candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- For all applicants there will be an extra mandatory Portal fee: Rs. 70/-
- Fees can be deposited through online bank transfer OR, through the Kiosks of MPOnline as per the convenience of candidates.
How to Apply for MP Vyapam Accountant, Sub/ Junior Auditor, Subordinate Accountants Service Cadre Posts Recruitment 2015: ONLINE Mode Only
- The candidates can apply online through the official website at www.vyapam.nic.in or at www.mponline.gov.in
- The candidates need to read through the information before applying online.
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees within stipulated time of filing the Application Form Online.
- There is no need to send the physical copy of application form at the time of Online registration.
For more detail on this recruitment as job profile, required essential and desirable qualifications, relaxation in age limit, distribution of vacancies, reservations, required physical standards, selection process, written examination pattern and syllabus, how to pay the application fee, step by step information on how to apply online, and other important guidelines, please refer to official recruitment advertisement from MP Vyapam, here, MPPEB MP Online Vyapam Recruitment Notification 2015 For Accountant, Sub-Junior Auditor, Subordinate Accountants Service Cadre Posts.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>