Visvesvaraya Iron & Steel Plant, Bhadravathi, SAIL, invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Operator cum Technician Trainee. Selected candidates will be on training for a period of two years. After successful completion of training candidates shall be regularized in S-3 Grade (Pay Scale- Rs.16800-3%-24110/-) and shall be placed under probation for a period of one year.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: : 11-February-2015
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: 03-March-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies: Operator cum Technician Trainee- 18 Vacancies
Age Limit: Not less than 18 years and not more than 28 years for General/ Unreserved candidates ; 31 years for OBC category candidates, 33 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Matriculation and Three years full time Diploma in relevant discipline of Engineering in Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Civil from a Government recognized Institute.
Remuneration (During Training): 1st year: 10,700/-; 2nd year: Rs. 12,200/-
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of written test and interview.
- For General/ OBC category candidates: Rs.250/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates can make the payment through online by using debit card/credit card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through official website of SAIL, www.sail.co.in
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment advertisement from SAIL, here, http://sailcareers.com/pdf/Vishveshwaraya-Iron-and-Steel-Plant-advt-3.pdf