Vijaya Bank invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Probationary Manager- Chartered Accountants in MMG Scale -II.
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
Probationary Manager- Chartered Accountants: 27 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 35 years as on 01-March-2015. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification Criteria: Candidates should have passed final examination of Chartered Accountant as on 01-March-2015.
Pay Scale: Rs.19400-28100/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview/ Group Discussion/ Online Test.
Probation Period: One year
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates: Rs. 50/-
- For All others category candidates: Rs. 300/-
Candidates can make the payment through online payment gateway.
Most Important Dates:
- Opening Date for Online Registration/ Online Fee Payment: 08-April-2015
- Closing Date for On-Line Registration/ Online Fee Payment: 29-April-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Print out of the Computer Generated Online Application: 09-May-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Print out of the Computer Generated Online Application from Far Flung Areas: 14-May-2015
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply Online at www.vijayabank.com.
Candidates are suggested send printout of system generated online registered application pasted with recent photograph , along with required documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement in an envelope super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROB MANAGER – CHARTED ACCOUNTANT – 2015 (POST CODE NO. 01) IN VIJAYA BANK” by ordinary post to
Vijaya Bank, P.O. Box No.5136, G.P.O. BANGALORE – 560 001
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment notification from Vijaya Bank, here, Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2015 Advertisement For Probationary Manager- Chartered Accountants.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>