Vigyan Prasar, an autonomous organisation under the department of Science and Technology, Government of India, invites applications from eligible experienced candidates for recruitment of Accounts Officer, Account Assistant, Junior Hindi Translator, and PA-‘C’ Posts.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 30 Days from Date of Publication of Advertisement
- Last Date for Receipt of Application For Far Flung Areas: Within 45 Days from Date of Publication of Advertisement
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
- Accounts Officer: 01 Post [On Direct Recruitment, or On Deputation]
- Account Assistant: 02 Posts [On Direct Recruitment, or On Deputation]
- Junior Hindi Translator: 01 Post [On Direct Recruitment]
- PA-‘C': 02 Posts [On Direct Recruitment]
Upper Age Limit:
- Accounts Officer: 40 years
- Account Assistant: 35 years
- Junior Hindi Translator: 30 years
- PA-C: 27 years
- Accounts Officer: Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 6600/-
- Accounts Assistant: Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
- Junior Hindi Translator: Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
- PA-C: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2400/-
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send completed application form in prescribed format, along with all required documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement, in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the Post of…..” and also indicate whether applying for “Deputation/ Direct Recruitment” to the Registrar, Vigyan Prasar, A-50, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida 201301.
For more detail on this recruitment as job profile, required essential/ desirable educational qualification and experiences, relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, eligibility creteia for deputation, list of documents to be submitted with application form, prescribed application format, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Vigyan Prasar, here, Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2015 For Various Openings.