Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UK PSC) has been entrusted to support the state administration for selection, review and engagement of candidates at various cadres of government positions. With the recent announcement from UKPSC, it is inviting competent candidature for the position of Registrar in Uttarakhand Sanskrit University.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of issue of public notification: 12-July-2014
- Date of closing of receipt of Online Application: 28-July-2014 till midnight
- Last date for payment of Application Fees in Bank: 31-July-2014
- Date of closing of receipt of hardcopy of Online Application at UKPSC: 11-Aug-2014
- Date for determining the age: 01-July-2014
- Date for determining eligibility conditions: 11-Aug-2014
Details of vacancies:
Registrar (in Uttarakhand Sanskrit University-Group-A): 01 Vacancy (UR)
Pay Scale: The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a Pay Band – III at Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.6600 along with other perks and remunerations as applicable.
Academics & Experience:
- The candidates should have obtained their Graduation from any recognized institution/ university/ equivalent qualification and should possess adequate knowledge of Hindi and English.
- The candidate should have at least 15 years of teaching/ administrative experience in any Government Organization or University above the Pay Grade of Rs.6500 – Rs.10500.
- The candidates should have attained minimum 35 years of age and should not have crossed 45 years as on the scheduled date. Relaxation in upper age is applicable for deserving candidates will be applicable as per rules (as per service experience and other conditions).
- For Unreserved and OBC of Uttarakhand: Rs.150
- For all other categories from Uttarakhand: Rs.60
- For other state candidates: Rs.150
NOTE: The applicants can pay this fees in shape of a cash deposit e-challan in any branch of State Bank of India after 2 days of completion of form submission.
Mode Of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination followed by a personal interview for these posts
- There will be negative marking in the Written Examination
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply through the Online application form as available on the website of Uttrarakhand PSC at www.ukpsc.gov.in
- The details of the requisite qualification and other essentials should be verified by the candidates through the detailed advertisement at http://ukpsc.gov.in/files/GROUP_A_ADVT.-2014-15.pdf
- All relevant columns should be filled in all respects.
- They should upload their signature and photographs at appropriate spaces.
- The candidates will not be allowed to change the information after submission of application form
- The candidates should super-scribe their application form (hardcopy) containing envelope with the name of the post applied for.
- The application completed in all respect must reach the following address on or before the last date of receipt of hardcopy of application (i.e. 11-Aug-2014)
- Address to send completed application form:
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Gurukul Kangdi, Uttarakhand – 249404