Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2014 For Medical Officers Under ESIC Department
As a state level nodal agency for competent selection and recruitment, the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UK PSC) has been functioning in close association with the state government of Uttarakhand to offer its support for the best selection of manpower for manning various departments and its subsidiary organizations. The UKPSC has recently notified recruitment for Medical Officers (Allopathic) for the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). The recruitment will follow the state government service rules and will be made by the UKPSC as per a competent recruitment procedure.
The applicants need to apply through Online Mode as available at the website of the UK PSC. The details of the Posts and other essential criteria for recruitment can be retrieved from the website www.ukpsc.gov.in.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are mentioned underneath:
- Date of issue of public notification: 17-Apr-2014
- Date of starting of Online Registration of Application: 18-Apr-2014
- Date of closing of Online Registration of Application: 03-May-2014 (till midnight)
- Last Dates for payment of Application Fees: 09-May-2014
- Last date for receipt of hardcopy of the Application with all enclosures: 19-May-2014
Details of vacancies:
- Medical Officer (Allopathic): 28 Positions (Out of which UR-19, SC-04, ST-01, OBC-04)
- Out of these total posts 08 Posts are reserved for Women, 01 Post for the Ex-SM candidates and 01 Post is reserved for PWD candidates from the state of Uttarakhand
- The applicants should have completed MBBS from a recognized University and should have registered with the State Medical Council of Uttarakhand.
- Advantage may be offered to candidates having NCC ‘B’ certificate, or 2 years experience in Territorial Army or having research experience in the above stream of study Or, who has published books and journals in reputed magazines in concerned disciplines
- The applicants should have achieved a minimum of 25 years of age and should not have exceeded 42 years as on 01-Jul-2014.
- However, relaxation in upper age is applicable for deserving categories from the candidates belonging to the state of Uttarakhand.
- The candidates selected for the positions of Medical Officer will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400 (in PB-3)
- There will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules
- Only natives of Uttarakhand will be eligible for relaxation in any respect
- For Unreserved (all) and OBC from Uttarakhand: Rs.130
- For SC/ST/PWD from the state of Uttarakhand: Rs.90
- The applicants can pay this fees in shape of e-challan as available from the website of UKPSC during submission of Online Application
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted under any circumstances.
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply in the Online Application Form as available on the website of Uttrarakhand PSC at www.ukpsc.gov.in
- The applicants are advised to read through the detailed instructions as available at the website at http://ukpsc.gov.in/files/scan0001_31.pdf
- All relevant columns should be filled in all respects, while submitting the Online Application
- The candidates will not be allowed to change the information after submission of application form
- The hardcopy of the application completed in all respect and attached with all necessary copies of credential and certificates must reach the following address on or before the last date of receipt of application (i.e. 19-May-2014)
- Address to send completed application form:
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Gurukul Kangdi, Uttarakhand – 249404