Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UK PSC) has been instrumental in offering competent support to the state administration for selection, review and engagement of candidates at various levels of the state government and allied sectors. Working similarly as the UPSC in the central level the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UK PSC) has been an inevitable government machinery in the state for recruitment to various government jobs. The UKPSC has recently notified an advertisement for induction of Assistant Registrar selecting competent candidates from the eligible mass.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of issue of public notification: 28-Nov-2013
- Date of closing of receipt of Online Application: 19-Dec-2013
- Last date for payment of Application Fees: 24-Dec-2013
- Date of closing of receipt of hardcopy of Online Application at UKPSC: 03-Jan-2014
- Date for determining the age: 01-July-2013
Details of vacancies:
Assistant Registrar: 03 Vacancies (10 posts reserved for Women from the state of Uttarakhand)
Pay Scale: The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible for a Pay Band – II at Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200 along with other perks and remunerations as applicable.
Academics & Experience:
- The candidates should have obtained their Graduation from any recognized institution/ university/ equivalent qualification and should possess adequate knowledge of Hindi and English.
- The candidate should have at least 7 years of work experience in English Letter drafting and Accountancy matters.
Age: The candidates should have attained minimum 30 years of age and should not have crossed 45 years as on the scheduled date. Relaxation in upper age is applicable for deserving categories only for the natives of Uttarakhand.
- For Unreserved and OBC: Rs.150
- For all others: Rs.60
NOTE: The applicants can pay this fees in shape of a cash deposit challan in any branch of State Bank of India after 2 days of completion of form submission.
Mode Of Selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination followed by a personal interview for these posts
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply through the Online application form as available on the website of Uttrarakhand PSC at www.ukpsc.gov.in
- The details of the requisite qualification and other essentials should be verified by the candidates through the detailed advertisement at http://ukpsc.gov.in/files/Asstt_Registrar_Advt.pdf
- All relevant columns should be filled in all respects. They should upload their signature and photographs at appropriate spaces.
- The candidates will not be allowed to change the information after submission of application form
- The candidates should super-scribe their application form (hardcopy) containing envelope with the name of the post applied for.
- The application completed in all respect must reach the following address on or before the last date of receipt of hardcopy of application (i.e. 03-Jan-2014)
- Address to send completed application form:
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Gurukul Kangdi, Uttarakhand – 249404
Post Author: Priyanka Singh