With the recent notification from the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, there is a notification for induction of General Grade Medical Officers (Allopathic) under the Uttarakhand Territorial Medical and Health Services. The applicants need to apply through Online Mode as available at the website of the UK PSC. The details of the Posts and other essential criteria for recruitment can be retrieved from the website www.ukpsc.gov.in.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are mentioned underneath:
- Date of issue of public notification: 17-Sep-2014
- Date of starting of Online Registration of Application: 17-Sep-2014
- Date of closing of Online Registration of Application: 09-Oct-2014 (till midnight)
- Last Dates for payment of Application Fees at the scheduled banks: 13-Oct-2014
- Last date for receipt of hardcopy of the Application with all enclosures: 21-Oct-2014
Details of vacancies:
- General Grade Medical Officer (Allopathic): 747 Positions (Out of which UR-399, SC-195, ST-08, OBC-145)
- Out of these total posts 223 Posts are reserved for Women, 15 Posts reserved for Wards of Freedom Fighters, 37 Posts for the Ex-SM candidates and 22 Posts are reserved for PWD candidates from the state of Uttarakhand.
- The candidates selected for the positions of General Grade Medical Officer (Allopathic) will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400 (in PB-3)
- The applicants should have completed MBBS from a recognized University and should have registered with the State Medical Council of Uttarakhand.
- Advantage will be offered to candidates having higher degree such as MD/ MS/ etc. In respective disciplines of specialities.
- Advantage may be offered to candidates having NCC ‘B’ certificate, or 2 years experience in Territorial Army or having research experience in the above stream of study Or, who has published books and journals in reputed magazines in concerned disciplines
- The applicants should have achieved a minimum age of 21 years of age and should not have exceeded 42 years as on 01-Jul-2014.
- However, relaxation in upper age is applicable for deserving categories from the candidates belonging to the state of Uttarakhand.
- There will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules
- Only natives of Uttarakhand will be eligible for relaxation in any respect
- For Unreserved (all) and OBC from Uttarakhand: Rs.100
- For SC/ST/PWD from the state of Uttarakhand: Rs.60
- The applicants can pay this fees in shape of e-challan as available from the website of UKPSC in any branch of State Bank of India after 2 days of filling Online Application
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted under any circumstances.
How to apply: Apply Online Here
- The candidates can apply in the Online Application Form as available on the website of Uttrarakhand PSC at www.ukpsc.gov.in
- The applicants are advised to read through the detailed instructions as available at the website [http://www.ukpsc.gov.in/files/Advertisement_for_Medical_Office_(PHMS).pdf] before applying.
- All relevant columns should be filled in all respects, while submitting the Online Application
- The candidates will not be allowed to change the information after submission of application form
- The hardcopy of the application completed in all respect and attached with all necessary copies of credential and certificates must reach the following address on or before the last date of receipt of application (i.e. 21-Oct-2014)
- Address to send completed application form:
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Gurukul Kangdi, Uttarakhand – 249404
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>