As an important department under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Department of Posts is considered as lifeline of communication for all Indians since long. Although postal communication was present in India since the reigns of Indian Kingdoms, it took a distinct shape during the British Raj. Since then there has been significant changes in the methods of communication and we are in the age of emails and Mobile Telephony now. But, this Department has not loosed its charm of being one of the most trusted and reputed partner facilitating mail communications in India. The Postal Jobs in India are still considered as an admirable opportunity for all aspirants searching for a government job position.
With the recent announcement, the CPMG, Uttarakhand is inviting competent applications for filling up the posts of Multitasking Staff (MTS) in various Postal divisions under Uttarakhand Postal Circle.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility are as under:
Most important Dates:
- Date of publication of Notification: 31-Dec-2013
- Starting date of availability of Application Format from selected Post Office: 01-Jan-2014
- Last date for availability of Application Format from selected Post Office: 21-Jan-2014
- Last Date of submission of completed Application Form: 28-Jan-2014
Name of the Vacancy: Multi-Tasking Staff
Number of Positions & Division-wise Vacancies: Total 26 Positions
- Almoda Division: 02 Positions (UR-01, ST-01)
- Dehradun Division: 04 Positions (UR-03, OBC-01)
- Nainital Division: 02 Positions (UR)
- Poudi Division: 03 Positions (UR)
- Pithoragarh Division: 04 Position (UR-01, ST-01, OBC-02)
- Postal Store, Saharanpur: 05 Positions (UR-05 & Out of which Ex-SM-01)
- Office of the CPMG, Dehradun: 06 Positions (UR-05, SC-01)
Mode of Recruitment:
- At present the posts will be filled directly on the basis of performance in the Objective Type Aptitude Test separately through a merit list for each division.
- The candidates selected for the job positions will receive remunerations in the scale of PB-I (Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and a grade Pay of Rs.18000) along with other perks and remunerations.
- The candidates should be in the age group of 18-27 years (by last date for receipt of application form) to be eligible to apply.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST and Ex-SM candidates from Uttarakhand as per rules.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- The candidates applying for the job position must have completed the minimum standard of Matriculation/ HSC or should have passed ITI to be eligible to apply
- The candidates selected for the job positions will serve Chhattisgarh Post for a minimum period of 2 years on Probation.
- The candidates selected for these positions should be willing to serve in Military Postal Service anywhere in India or Abroad.
- The candidates can purchase the application form from any post office in Uttarakhand as mentioned in the detailed advertisement at http://www.indiapost.gov.in/Recruitment.aspx on payment of Rs.100 as the cost of form.
- The candidates have to deposit Rs.200 in Unclassified Receipts in any Post Office under (ACG – 76/ UCR) and submit Original receipt along with application.
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
How to Apply:
- An interested candidate fulfilling all eligibility requirements can apply through the prescribed application form as available at the detailed Post Offices in Uttarakhand at http://www.indiapost.gov.in
- The application form should be filled in Hindi only.
- The candidates are advised to fill in authentic details carefully during the Online submission of applications
- The applications can be submitted only through Registered Post/ Speed Post only so as to reach the Concerned Address (as mentioned in the detailed advertisement) by the defined last date 28-Jan-2014.
- Incomplete and late receipt of Application form will not be taken into consideration.
- Address to send the completed applications can be found at http://www.indiapost.gov.in/Recruitment.aspx for different Postal Divisions.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>