U.P. Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) was constituted according to the service guidelines of Intermediate Education Act- 1921 to select Principals, Lecturers, Head-masters and L.T. Grade teachers, and Secondary Education Selection Boards at the regional level, to select and make available suitable candidates for comparatively lower posts in C.T./J.T.C./B.T.C. Grade for such institutions. Under this guidelines and new policy of Secondary Education (Service Selection Boards) Act, 1982 for the selection of teachers, the UPSESSB is functioning as a nodal agency in the state.
With the recent announcement from the UPSESSB, there is a comprehensive requirement of Teaching Positions in the profiles of Principals for Inter Colleges and High Schools in the state.
The category-wise vacancies and requisite criteria for selection are as indicated below:
- Last date for receipt of Application: 31-Jan-2014 by 05:00 PM
Name of the Position:
- Principals of Inter Colleges
- Principals of High Schools
- The candidates aspiring for these positions should have acquired minimum age of 30 years as on 01-Jul-2014
- The aspirants must:
- Be a trained MA/ MSc/ MCom/ MSc (Ag) or equivalent Degree holder with at least 4 years of teaching experience
- Have at least 2nd Class Masters Degree with 10 years of teaching experience in an Intermediate Standard College as a Lecturer
- Have at least 3rd Class Masters Degree with 15 years of teaching experience in an Intermediate Standard College as a Lecturer
NOTE: The candidates who have done Post-Graduate Diploma in Concerned disciplines, should have at least 15-20 years of remarkable service.
- For details candidates can look to the detailed advertisement at http://upsessb.org/content/Principal%20Advertisement%202013.pdf . The candidates should have acquired these qualifications by last date of submission of application (31-Jan-2014)
- Principal (High School): The candidates selected these posts will receive monthly remuneration in the order of PB-III at Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
- Principal (Intermediate): The candidates selected these posts will receive monthly remuneration in the order of PB-III at Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs.7600.
- Other allowances and perks will be applicable from time to time as per the State Government Discretion.
Mode of Selection:
- Eligible candidates who are scrutinized with their documents will be called for a comprehensive selection module as per the discretion of UPSESSB.
- The final selection will be done on the basis of merit ranking considering higher qualifications/ PhD degree/ any such other factors.
- For SC: Rs.330 (Rs.30 for Postal Expenses)
- For ST: Rs.180 (Rs.30 for Postal Expenses)
- For all others: Rs.630 (Rs.30 for Postal Expenses)
- The fees can be deposited through a demand draft drawn on any branch of SBI/ PNB/ Union Bank of India/ Allahabad Bank/ bank of Baroda in favour of The Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board and payable at Allahabad
- No other mode of fee payment will however be accepted.
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling all eligibility criteria can apply through the prescribed format of application only as available at the website of UPSESSB at http://upsessb.org/content/Principal%20Advertisement%202013.pdf
- The candidates are advised to read details of the advertisement and understand the requirements before applying Online.
- The candidates can apply from any one Education Circle (Mandal) only. For multiple Mandals, the candidates have to apply separately.
- Male candidates can not apply for the Girls’ High School/ College. But female candidates can apply for ant High School/ College.
- The application form should be completed in all respect and verified for authenticity as there will be no second chance to modify the data entered in the Application.
- After filling the application form, the candidate is required to keep a copy of the Application Form along with the Demand Draft for future reference.
- The original application form affixed with recent passport size photograph, and signature at the space provided along with other necessary certificate (copies) need to be sent that to the address mentioned below so as to reach on or before 31-Jan-2014.
- Address to send completed application:
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board
23, Allenganj, Allahabad – 211002
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>