Union Public Service Commission is the sole authority entrusted the task of competent selection of Group ‘B’ and Group ‘A’ positions in various departments under the Government of India. At various times, depending upon the requirement, the UPSC releases notifications for various positions under the Central Government.
Through UPSC Examination Notification No. 09/2014, UPSC is inviting Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) from eligible candidates to join in the Central Govt under various departments and ministries.
The details of the vacancies and criteria for eligibility are as under:
Important dates to reckon for:
- Date of Publication of Notification and Starting date of Online Submission of Application: 24-May-2014
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 12-Jun-2014 till 23:59 Hours
- Last date for taking print out of the Online Application form: 13-Jun-2014 till 23:59 Hours
- Date for determination of eligibility conditions: Last date of submission of ORA
Details of List of Services and Education & Experience:
- Vacancy No. 14050901524: Deputy Commissioner (Integrated Nutrients Management) in Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture – Total 1 Position (UR) – Age – Max 50 years – Education & Experience – Master’s degree in Agriculture/ Agricultural Chemistry/ Soil Sciences/ Plant Pathology/ Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Micro Biology/ Bacteriology from a recognized University or equivalent along with 10 years’ experience in the area of promotion of Organic Manures / Bio-fertilizers/ Fertilizers/ Quality Control of Fertilizers – Desirable– Ph. D in any of the specialization indicated in educational qualification.
- Vacancy No. 14050902524: Deputy Director in Directorate of Arecanut & Spices Development (Kerala) in Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture – Total 1 Position (UR) – Age – Max 40 years – Education & Experience – Master’s degree in Horticulture or Agriculture or equivalent along with 5 years experience in Horticulture/ Agriculture Development/ Extension/ Planning/ Research with particular reference to Spices and / or other Horticulture crops – Desirable– Ph. D in Horticulture/ Agriculture.
- Vacancy No. 14050903524: Deputy Director (Development) in Directorate of Cashewnut & Cocoa Development (Kochi, Kerala) in Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture – Total 1 Position (UR) – Age – Max 40 years – Education & Experience – Master’s Degree in Horticulture/ Agriculture along with 5 years experience in the field of Horticulture/ Agriculture Development/ Extension/ Planning/ Marketing/ Research with particular reference to Cashew Nut and / or other plantation crops – Desirable – Doctorate Degree in Horticulture/ Agriculture.
- Vacancy No. 14050904524: Assistant Director (Agriculture) in Mahalanobis National Crop Forecast Centre (Attached Office of DAC) in Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture – Total 3 Positions (UR & PWD-01) – Age – Max 35 years – Education & Experience – M. Sc. in Agronomy or Crop Physiology or Agricultural Physics or Agricultural Meteorology – Desirable – One (1) year Experience in Remote Sensing and GIS Application in Agriculture.
- Vacancy No. 14050905524: Assistant Director (Remote Sensing) in Mahalanobis National Crop Forecast Centre (Attached Office of DAC) in Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture – Total 1 Position (UR) – Age – Max 35 years – Education & Experience – M. Tech in Remote Sensing or Geomatics or Geoinformatics with B.Tech. in any branch or with B.Sc. in Physics or Mathematics or Geography or Agriculture – Desirable – One (1) year Experience in Remote Sensing and GIS Application in Agriculture.
- Vacancy No. 14050906424: Economic Officer in Office of the Economic Adviser, Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry – Total 1 Position (UR) – Age – Max 30 years – Education & Experience – Master’s degree in Economics or Commerce along with Two years’ experience of Economic Research/ Investigation – Desirable –Experience in Research in the field of Industrial Development.
- Vacancy No. 14050907224: Deputy Director (Regulation & Information) in Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation – Total 1 Position (UR) – Age – Max 50 years – Education & Experience – Degree in Law from a recognized university along with Eight (8) years working experience in the field of Civil Aviation in regulatory, Legal Affairs and/or International Civil Aviation Organization in the legal, technical and economic fields.
- Vacancy No. 14050908624: Assistant Director of Operations in Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation – Total 44 Positions (SC-08, ST-03, OBC-16, UR-17) – Age – Max 40 years – Education & Experience – Degree in Engineering in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronic disciplines along with Three (3) years working experience in (a) Air Traffic Control with Aerodrome Control or Approach Control or Area Control rating or (b) Licensing of Aerodromes or Flight Crew or Air Transport or (c) Management of airside operations of major or international civil airport or (d) Aircraft flying with Commercial Pilot License or (e) Aircraft flying in Defence services or (f) Flight Operations department of a scheduled airlines.
- Vacancy No. 14050909524: Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical Engineering) in National Sugar Institute, Kanpur – Total 01 Position (UR) – Age – Max 40 years – Education & Experience – Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering along with 3 years teaching experience at Degree level in an Organisation/Institute – Desirable – Master’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Vacancy No. 14050910224: Assistant Commandant (Fire) in Central Industrial Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs – Total 04 Positions (ST) – Age – Max 40 years – Education & Experience – Bachelor’s Degree of Science and Advanced Diploma from the National Fire Service College, Nagpur or equivalent along with 3 years experience Fire Service Department under the Central Government/ State Govt or organization of repute OR, Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering or B.Tech degree in Fire or Fire and safety along with 3 years experience Fire Service Department under the Central Government/ State Govt or organization of repute
- Vacancy No. 14050911424: Welfare Administrator in Office of Director General (Labour Welfare), Ministry of Labour & Employment – Total 06 Positions (SC-1, OBC-3, UR-2) – Age – Max 30 years – Education & Experience – Bachelor’s Degree with Post-Graduate Diploma in Social Work/ Labour Welfare/ Industrial Relation/ Personal Management – Desirable – 2 years experience Labour Welfare/ Industrial Relation/ Personal Management work and a Degree in Law.
- Vacancy No. 14050912624: Assistant Architect in Central Public Works Department, Ministry of Urban Development – Total 21 Positions (ST-2, SC-3, OBC-5, UR-11) – Age – Max 30 years – Education & Experience – Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture.
- Vacancy No. 14050913424: Finance Officer in Farakka Barrage Project, Ministry of Water Resources – Total 1 Position (UR) – Age – Max 40 years – Education & Experience – Bachelor’s Degree with Commerce as a subject with at least 5 years of work experience in dealing with Financial and accounts matter in a recognized institution/ organization of repute.
- Vacancy No. 14050914124: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Development Department, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi. – Total 26 Position (ST-2, SC-3, OBC-6, UR-15) – Age – Max 35 years – Education & Experience – recognized Veterinary qualification included in the first schedule or second schedule of Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1982 and should be registered with the State Veterinary Council or Indian Veterinary Council – Desirable – Professional experience related to dairy/cattle/poultry.
NOTE: For details of vacancies the candidates can refer to the detailed advertisement at http://www.upsc.gov.in/recruitment/advt/2014/Advt_9-2004_eng.pdf
Plan of Examination:
- The Selection Examination will consist of a Written Test and followed by a round of personal Interview. The final selection will be based on the performance in these two examinations
The applicants selected for various posts will be considered under the Pay Scale with various of Grade Pays as per the nature of the posts as follows:
- Post No.1 & 7: Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs.7600 in PB-III
- Post No.2, 3, 8 & 13: Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs.6600 in PB-III
- Post No.4, 5, 9, 10 & 14: Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400 in PB-III
- Post No.12: Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs.4800 in PB-II
- Post No.6 & 11 : Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs.4600 in PB-II
- All applicants (except Female/ SC/ ST/ PH Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty-five only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or any of its associate banks by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- For SC, ST, Women, PH candidates: Fees Exempted
- For OBC Male candidates the fees will be full and there is no relaxation in fees for OBC male candidates
How to Apply:
- Candidates must apply online through the ORA only available at the website – http://upsconline.nic.in/ . Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed notification available at http://www.upsc.gov.in/recruitment/advt/2014/Advt_9-2004_eng.pdf, before applying for the posts.
- The candidates are advised to submit a single application only
- The candidates need to upload their recent passport size photo and signature at the appropriate spaces on the Online Application.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and keep that with them for future reference
- Candidates should also note down their RID number for future reference.
- Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications.
- Any wrong of misleading application will subject to rejection of candidature.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>