Advt. No. 01/2013
As per the recent notification from UPSC, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in accordance with the Rules published hereunder will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts mentioned below.
Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given below:
The details of the vacancies are as follows:
Positions with Number of Vacancies:
- Economic Officer (Market Intelligence) (in Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture): 01 Position (UR) – Must have a Post Graduate degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics along with Two years’ experience in collection, compilation and analysis of statistical data with special reference to price statistics. A Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application is preferred. – Permanent Placement – Rs.9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs.4,600 (Grade pay) as per the provisions of General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Gazetted
- Junior Scientific Officer (in National Centre of Organic Farming, Ghaziabad, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture) – 10 Positions (01-SC, 03-OBC and 06-UR) – M.Sc. in Microbiology/ in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology/ Microbiology/ Mycology OR M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Soil Science/ Agricultural Chemistry/ Agronomy/ Microbiology/ Plant Pathology/ Horticulture/ Agricultural Extension. Candidates having Ph.D. in any discipline mentioned in essential qualifications and/or having Two years experience in the field of research and development of bio-fertilizers and other aspects of organic farming are preferred. – Temporary Placements – Rs.9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs.4,600 (Grade pay) as per the provisions of General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Gazetted
- Associate Professor of Psychiatric Nursing (in Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi (Jharkhand), Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare) – 01 Position (UR) – Must have a M.Sc. Degree in Psychiatric Nursing and Should be registered as a Nurse and Midwife in the Nursing Council of India. The candidate must have Five years teaching experience in any recognized Institution after obtaining M.Sc. – Permanent Placement – Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs.6,600 (Grade pay) as per provisions of General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted
- Economic Officer (in Ministry of Labor and Employment) – 01 Position (UR and suitable for PWD) – Post Graduate Degree in Economics/ Business Economics/ Applied Economics/ Econometrics OR Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Commerce and must have studied Economics as a subject at Graduation level. Two years experience in collection/compilation and analysis of data related to labor matters is desirable. – Permanent Placement – Rs.9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs.4,600 (Grade pay) as per the provisions of General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Gazetted
- Starting date for filing online application form: 12-Jan-2013
- Final date for filing Online Application: 31-Jan-2013 till 23:59 Hours
- Date for Payment of Fee: In between 12-Jan to 31-Jan-2013
- Last date for printing of completed application form from online portal: 1-Feb-2013 till 23:59 Hours
- Last date for receipt of Hardcopy of Online application along with all requisite documents at Commission’s office (by Post/ by hand): 14-Feb-2013
Mode of Application: Apply Online Here
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY through the website of UPSC at www.upsconline.nic.in No other mode is allowed for submission of application.
- For all Candidates belonging to Unreserved category and OBC male candidates : Rs.25 (Twenty Five Only)
- Fee Excepted for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates
How to pay the fees:
The Fee can be paid either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI and its associate banks or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card (for online NEFT).
- For these positions, the maximum age limit is set at 30 years which should not have been crossed by the last date of submission of application form (31-Jan-2013) for the positions mentioned in 1, 2 & 4
- For the position mentioned in 3, the max age is set at 40 years which should not have been crossed by the last date of submission of application form (31-Jan-2013)
Note: Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per norms
- Selection procedure will be by way of Written Test and Group Discussion/ Interview.
- The dates for Written Test will be intimated in due course through the website of the commission and through emails
- The successful candidates have to attend the interview as per the Commission’s notification with all original documents as per the statements in the application form.
- The interview letter to the candidates may also be issued electronically.
Strict actions will be taken again any breach of conduct or impersonation. The UPSC reserves all rights to select or deselect a candidate. The decision of the UPSC will be final and binding on the candidates.
Where to send the hardcopy of the Online Recruitment Application along with all supporting documents:
The hardcopy must be attached with all requisite supporting documents and must be sent with a self-addressed envelope with Rs.6 postage stamp to the address mentioned below, so as to reach on or before 14-Feb-2013:
Joint Secretary (Recruitment)
Union Public Service Commission
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from UPSC here UPSC Recruitment January 2013.