Union Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible experienced candidates for recruitment of permanent posts under various ministries, office, and Institute.
UPSC Recruitment Advertisement Number- 08/2015
Name of the Post, Department, and Number of Vacancies:
- Vacancy Number 15040801225- Scientists SB (Electrical) in National Test House, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Department of Consumer Affairs- 02 Vacancies (Unreserved)
- Vacancy Number 15040802225- Scientist SB (Non-destructive) in National Test House, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Department of Consumer Affairs- 01 Vacancy (Unreserved).
- Vacancy Number 15040803425- Technical Officer (Forestry) Grade-II, Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change- 05 Vacancies (OBC-01,Unreserved-04)
- Vacancy Number 15040804625- Senior Assistant Controllers of Mines in Indian Bureau of Mines,Ministry of Mines- 02 Vacancies (OBC-01,Unreserved-01).
- Vacancy Number 15040805425- Deputy Director (Non-Technical) in the Office of the Textile Commissioner, Mumbai, Ministry of Textiles- 01 Vacancy (Unreserved)
- Vacancy Number 15040806325- Assistant Professor in English in Regional Institute of English, Chandigarh, Chandigarh Administration, Education Department- 01 Vacancy (Unreserved)
Upper Age Limit As on 14-May-2015:
Scientists, Assistant Professor- 35 years
Technical Officer- 30 years
Senior Assistant Controllers of Mines- 40 years
Deputy Director- 45 years
Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rules.
Technical Officer: Rs. 9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay)
Scientists: Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay)
Senior Assistant Controllers of Mines, Deputy Director, Assistant Professor: Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 6,600 (Grade Pay)
Last Date for Submission of ORA: 14-May-2015
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 15-May-2015
Application Fee: Rs. 25/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the application fee either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply online through ORA website, www.upsconline.nic.in
Candidates are suggested must to verify the essential qualifications and required experiences, before applying the same, in order to be called for interview.
For more detail on this recruitment as required educational qualification and experiences, relaxation in upper age limit, selection process, and other important guidelines, please refer to official recruitment advertisement, here, UPSC Recruitment Advertisement Number 08-2015.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>