UPSC Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC) 2015 Exam Date Notification, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Information for Candidates applied for Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner Position in Employees Provident Fund Organization, under Ministry of Labour and Employment, during June-July, 2015 (UPSC Advertisement Number 52/2015, Vacancy Number- 15065201720).
UPSC has notified the date of recruitment test for shortlisting the candidates. UPSC is going to conduct recruitment test for Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner Position on 10-January-2016 (Sunday) FROM 10.00 A.M. TO 12.00 NOON at various centres throughout India. Candidates are suggested to report at test centres minutes before the scheduled time.
Position: Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner
Number of Vacancies: 170 Posts
Duration of Exam: Two Hours
Medium of Exam: Hindi, and English
Nature of Exam: Objective Type Questions with Multiple choices of Answers
Maximum Allotted Marks: 100
Negative Marking: Yes
Date of Recruitment Test for Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner Posts: 10-January-2016 (Sunday)
Recruitment Test Venue for Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner Posts: Will be intimated Very Soon
Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner Exam Syllabus:
- General English – To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language and workman – like use of words
- Indian Culture, Heritage and Freedom Movements and Current Events.
- Population, Development and Globalization
- Governance and Constitution of India
- Present trends in Indian Economy
- Accounting and Auditing, Industrial Relations, Labour Laws, Insurance
- Basic knowledge of Computer applications, General Science
- Elementary Mathematics, Statistics and General Mental Ability
- Social Security in India
We shall be updating you on further information along with progress..
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>