Advt. No. U-10/UPRVUSA/2012
UPRVUNL (U.P. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd.) is completely state owned Thermal Power Utility in Uttar Pradesh. This Utility with its present generating capacity of 4433 MW, operating 5 Thermal Power Stations within the state. Determined to contribute to the growth of state, UPRVUNL is in the process of adding further 1500 MW capacity to its existing fleet by the year 2013.
With its recent plan for human resource acquisition, UPRVUNL intends to recruit physically handicapped candidates against its backlog quota for the year 2012.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under:
Mode of Application:
The applications are invited ONLINE ONLY through the website of UPRVUNL at http://www.epostbag.com/usa1209
- Starting date of registration of Online Application: 27th of September 2012
- Last date for registration of Online Application: 17th October 2012
- Last date for receipt of downloaded registered/ physical copy of application form: 25th of October 2012
Details of the Vacancies:
- Name of the Posts:
a. Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (E & M Cadre) – 14 posts
b. Junior Engineer (Trainee) (E & M Cadre) – 15 posts
c. Office Assistant –III – 2 posts
- Disciplines of Recruitment:
a. Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (E & M Cadre) – Electrical (06), Mechanical (04) and Electronics (04)
b. Junior Engineer (Trainee) (E & M Cadre) – Electrical (06), Mechanical (05) and Electronics (04)
c. Office Assistant –III – 2 posts
SC/ ST and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates who are original domicile of Uttar Pradesh will be eligible to get reservation for positions as per rules.
Scale of Pay:
The selected candidates will be eligible to receive a scale as per the following illustration:
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.15600- Rs.39100 And Grade pay of Rs.5400
- Junior Engineer: Rs.9300- Rs.34800 And Grade pay of Rs.4200
- Office Assistant: Rs.5200- Rs.20200 And Grade pay of Rs.2600
Apart from the above, the candidates will be eligible for DA, Other allowances and benefits like Leaves, LTC, Medical Treatment, CPF, Gratuity, Housing facility at Projects and incentives as per Nigam rules
- The selected candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer shall undergo a mandatory training for minimum one year at various places.
- They shall be allocated a permanent position after successful completion of training. The job is transferable in nature and Candidates may be posted anywhere as per the rules and consideration of Nigam during their service tenure.
The candidates must be citizens of India or certified citizens of the country
- Academic Qualification:
Assistant Engineer (Trainee) – The candidate must hold four years Bachelor Degree in concerned disciplines of Engineering OR, must have completed Section “A” and “B” of the Associate Membership of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE-India)
Thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script is essential for AE (T) posts.
Junior Engineer (Trainee) – The candidate must hold three years Diploma in concerned disciplines of Engineering OR, must have completed 2 years of Diploma from designated Engineering Institutions (i. Government Polytechnic, Lucknow and ii. National Polytechnic, Nainital)
Office Assistant (III) – The candidate must be Graduate in any discipline
And, must possess typing speed in Hindi or English on computer with 35 or 40 wpm respectively, with knowledge of MS word and MS excel in computers
Assistant Engineer (Trainee) – The candidate must be in between 21-40 years as on 1st of July 2012
Junior Engineer (Trainee) – The candidate must be in between 18-40 years as on 1st of July 2012
Office Assistant (III) – The candidate must be in between 21-40 years as on 1st of July 2012
Maximum 15 years of relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per norms
- The selection will be done through preliminary phase of Written examination for all three categories of posts
- The secondary phase for selection process for different profiles will be as follows:
Candidates Shortlisted in written exam shall be called at Lucknow for following phases:
- Assistant Engineer(Trainee): Group Discussion and Interview
- Junior Engineer(Trainee): Interview only
- Office Assistant-III: Typing Test and Interview
How To Apply:
- Candidates can fill the application form ON LINE and get the downloaded registration form OR, he can fill the application form Physically as per the format specified
- For Online filing of Application Form the website is http://www.epostbag.com/usa1209
- The candidates are advised to download the registered application form
- The candidates are advised to paste a recent passport size photograph on the downloaded registered application form and put their signature.
- The envelope should be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_______________ Post Code_________
- No other documents are to be sent at this stage.
- The enveloped as marked above must be sent by ordinary post only to the following address
Address to Send the Physical Copy of Application:
Post Bag No. 007
Sriniwas puri Post Office
Sriniwas puri, New Delhi-110065
Six recent Passport size photographs (one on application form, and others attached to the submitted Online Application Form)
- Candidates will receive ‘Admit Cards’ by speed post on their postal address mentioned in the application form
- Admit Cards will also be available on website at http://www.epostbag.com/usa1209 for downloading & printing
- In case of rejection of an application due to non-eligibility, unavailability of Photograph or incomplete application no explanation/information for such applications will be provided by the Nigam
- Candidates are advised to note down their control no. And keep a copy of downloaded registered or physical application form for future reference.
- For more detail on this recruitment please visit http://www.uprvunl.org/pdf/recruitment_notice/Advt.%20No.%20U-10-UPRVUSA-2012.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>