Uttar Pradesh State Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is inviting competent applications for recruitment of state cadre of office bearers in the position of Rajaswa Nirikshak (Revenue Inspector) for the year 2014. There are 617 vacancies, which are intended to be filled up through this competitive examination.
The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows:
- Date of publication of Notification: 16-Sep-2014
- Last date for remittance of Application Fees at the SBI/PNB branch: 13-Oct-2014
- Last date for receipt of Completed Application: 16-Oct-2014
- Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank
Total Number of expected vacancies to be filled up: 617 Posts
Details of the Post: Rajaswa Nirikshak (Revenue Inspector)
The reservation for identified categories is applicable as per rules of the State Government. This will include reservation for SC, ST, OBC, Minorities, etc. apart from Ex-servicemen and PWDs.
Pay Scale Provisions:
- The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.2800.
- Other perks and allowances will be applicable as per standard norms.
- The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Bachelors Degree in any discipline as on the last date of receipt of Application at the UPPSC.
- Preference will be offered to applicants having NCC ‘B’ certificate and those who served the Territorial Army for at least a period of 2 years.
For details a person can log on to the web site of the UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in
- The candidates interested for the job positions should ideally obtain the minimum age of 21 years and should not have exceeded the maximum age of 40 years of age group as on 1-July-2014.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules
Application fee (Preliminary Exam):
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: Rs. 115 (Exam fee Rs.100 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 55 (Exam fee Rs.40 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Physically Handicapped: Rs. 15 ( only Online processing fee)
- The fee can be deposited through the system generated e-Challan/ through i-collect at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank and thereafter need to uploaded to the Online Application System for complete submission of application.
The candidates will be selected on a Merit listing after four stages of examination.
- Step-I: Preliminary Examination (Written)
- Step-II: Interview/ Viva-Voice (oral)
- Step-III: Medical Fitness Test (if any)
How to Apply:
The interested candidates can apply only through ONLINE mode of application as available through the website of UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in
There will be three stages for complete submission of Application:
- Stage-I will be general registration with basic information and bio-data
- Stage-II will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-challan/ through i-collect
- Stage-III must be completed after 2 working days of depositing the fee at the State Bank of India or PNB. At the third stage the candidate has to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
- No hardcopy of the application need to be sent to the UPPSC at this moment
- Submission of hardcopy will be instructed to the candidates in due course of selection
- The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified
The candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification as available at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=707&flag=E&FID=299 before applying for these posts.