Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of various posts in various departments.
- Starting Date for Online submission of Applications: 30-December-2014
- Last Date for Online submission of Applications: 03-February-2015
- Last Date for Deposit of Examination Fees in the Bank: 28-January-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 125 Vacancies
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
1- Horticulture and Food Processing Department: 01 Post
- Electrical and mechanical Foreman: 01 Post
2- The U.P. Cane (Gazetted) Service: 01 Post
- Regional Publicity Officer: 01 Post
3- Fire Service Department: 01 Post
- Chief Fire Officer: 01 Post
4- Animal Husbandary Department: 03 Posts
- Farm Manager
- Assistant Director (Farms)
- Fodder Development Officer and Agriculture Officer
5-Public Works Department: 02 Posts
- Assistant Architect: 02 Posts
6- Department Of Geology And Mining: 20 Posts
- Assistant Geologist: 13 Posts
- Assistant Chemist: 05 Posts
- Mines Officer: 02 Posts
7- Department Of Geology And Mining Directorate: 20 Posts
- Technical Assistant Geology: 15 Posts
- Mechanical Foreman: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry): 04 Posts
- Draft Man: 03 Posts
8- Vyawsayik Shiksha: 02 Posts
- Technical Officer/ Principal: 02 Posts
9-Industries Department: 39 Posts
- Assistant Statistical Officer: 39 Posts
10- Tourism Department: 02 Posts
- Assistant Statistical Officer: 02 Posts
11- U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (Homeopathy) Deptt: 01 Post
- Lecturer Physiology: 01 Post
12- U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (Ayurvedic) Deptt: 14 Posts
- Lecturer Shalya Tantra: 07 Posts
- Lecturer Prasuti Tantra Evam Stri Rog: 07 Posts
13- U.P Chikitsa Shiksha (Unani) Deptt: 04 Posts
- Lecturer Hifzane Sehat: 01 Post
- Principal: 01 Post
- Reader Nafasiyat: 01 Post
- Reader Tashrih: 01 Post
14- Technical Education Department: 02 Posts
- Principal: 02 Posts
15- Department Of Geology And Mining: 01 Post
- Assistant Drilling Engineer: 01 Post
16- U.P Palika (Centralized) Subordinate Engineering Service: 06 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
17- Medical Education Department: 03 Posts
- Lecturer (Gastro Enterology): 03 Posts
Age Limit: As on 01-July-2014 [Relaxation in maximum age limit as per rules]
Candidates age should be between
18-40 years for serial Number 1, 7 (Draft Man);
21-40 years for serial Number 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 (Technical Assistant Geology), 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17;
21-45 years for serial number 7 (Mechanical Foreman);
23-40 years for Serial number 3, 25-40 years for Serial Number 11, 12, 13 ( Lecturer Hifzane Sehat);
35-50 years for Serial Number 14, 13 (Principal);
28-45 years for Serial Number 13 (Reader Nafasiyat, and Reader Tashrih).
- Unreserved/ OBC, Women, Ex-Serviceman (UR/ OBC) candidates: Exam fee Rs. 80/- + processing fee Rs. 15/-
- For SC/ ST candidates, Women, Ex-Serviceman of SC/ST category: Exam fee Rs. 40/- + processing fee Rs. 15/-
- For Handicapped : Exam fee @ Nil + processing fee Rs. 15/-
- The fee can be deposited through the system generated e-Challan/ or through i-Collect at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank and thereafter need to uploaded to the Online Application System for complete submission of application.
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Examination, and Interview.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates can apply only through ONLINE mode of application as available through the website of UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in
All candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx in order to verify the necessary information as required educational qualification, experiences, and Preferential conditions; relaxation in age limit, reservations, detail on job profile, pay scale, how to pay the application fee, step by step information on how to apply, and other important guidelines, before applying the same.
There will be three stages for complete submission of Application:
- Stage-I will be general registration with basic information and bio-data.
- Stage-II will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-challan and final submission of application.
- Stage-III must be completed along with depositing the fee at the State Bank of India or PNB. At this stage the candidate has to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
- A Hardcopy of the application along with all necessary documents to be preserved with the candidates for future reference.
- The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
- Any improper or misleading information may lead to disqualification of candidature.