Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Registrar through Uttar Pradesh University (Centralised) Service Assistant Registrar Exam- 2014.
- Starting Date for Online submission of Applications: 30-December-2014
- Last Date for Online submission of Applications: 03-February-2015
- Last Date for Deposit of Examination Fees in the Bank: 28-January-2015
Name of Examination: Uttar Pradesh University (Centralised) Service Assistant Registrar Exam 2014
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
Assistant Registrar – 20 Vacancies (Unreserved- 08, OBC- 07, SC- 05)
Candidates age should not be less than 30 years and not more than 45 years on 01-July-2014 i.e. Candidates should be born between 2nd July, 1969 and July 1, 1984. Relaxation in age limit will be applicable as per rules.
Candidate must have passed Graduation degree from any recognized university or equivalent qualification.
Candidates must possess the working experience of minimum 07 years in any Government office or office of University; with which the knowledge of Hindi and English drafting and Accounts Rules are essential.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300/- Rs. 34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
- Unreserved/ OBC category candidates: Exam fee Rs. 200/- + processing fee Rs. 15/-
- SC/ ST category candidates: Exam fee Rs. 80/- + processing fee Rs. 15/-
- Handicapped candidates: Exam fee @ Nil + processing fee Rs. 15/-
- The fee can be deposited through the system generated e-Challan/ or through i-Collect at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank and thereafter need to uploaded to the Online Application System for complete submission of application.
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis Written Examination at Allahabad, and Interview.
The selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in written examination and interview. The date and venue of examination decided by the Commission will be intimated to the candidates by means of their eAdmission certificates.
How to Apply:
How to Apply:
The interested candidates can apply only through ONLINE mode of application as available through the website of UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in
All candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx in order to verify the necessary information before applying.
There will be three stages for complete submission of Application:
- Stage-I will be general registration with basic information and bio-data.
- Stage-II will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-challan and final submission of application.
- Stage-III must be completed along with depositing the fee at the State Bank of India or PNB. At this stage the candidate has to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
- A Hardcopy of the application along with all necessary documents to be preserved with the candidates for future reference.
- The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
- Any improper or misleading information may lead to disqualification of candidature.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>