Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Review Officer, Lower Division Assistant, Auditor, Assistant Accountant, Statistical, Legal Assistant, Investigator cum Computer, Assistant Malaria Officer, Junior Auditor, and Inspector Legal Measurement Posts.
UPPSC is going to conduct Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Etc (General/ Special Recruitment/ Backlog) Examination 2014.
- Starting Date for Online submission of Applications: 30-December-2014
- Last Date for Online submission of Applications: 03-February-2015
- Last Date for Deposit of Examination Fees in the Bank: 28-January-2015
Examination Name: Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Etc (General/ Special Recruitment/ Backlog) Examination 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 572
Name of the Post along with Department:
- Review Officer (Account) Saminksha Adhikari (Lekha) in U.P. Secretariat Department
- Assistant Review Officer in U.P. Secretariat, Board of Revenue
- Lower Division Assistant in Chief Election Officer’s Office
- Auditor in Commercial Tax Department
- Assistant Accountant in U.P. Secretariat
- Statistical Assistant in National Savings/ Directorate Department
- Investigator cum Computer in Women and Child Development Department
- Investigator Computer in Weight & Measure Department
- Legal Assistant in Women and Child Development, Department
- Assistant Accountant in U.P. Public Service Commission
- Assistant Malaria Officer in Medical & Health Department
- Junior Auditor in Excise Department
- Assistant Accountant in Commercial Tax Department
- Inspector Legal Measurement in Weight & Measure Department
Candidates age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years on July 01, 2014 i.e. candidates must be born between 2nd July, 1974 to July 1, 1993. For PH the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not born before 02 July, 1959.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed
- Review Officer: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with accountancy from a University established by Law in India or a qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto; and have’O’ level certificate in computer with Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari script.
- Assistant Review Officer: Bachelor’s degree from a University established, by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto; and have “O” Level certificate or a qualification equivalent thereto and have a minimum speed of twenty five words per minute in Hindi typewriting.
- Lower Division Assistant: Graduate degree or any qualification; and have minimum 25 w.p.m. speed in Hindi Typewriting.
- Auditor: Degree in Commerce with higher accountancy and audit from a University recognised by law in India or any qualification recognized by Government or any qualification recognised by Government equivalent thereto.
- Statistical Assistant: Postgraduate degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce from a University recognized by law in India or Equivalent qualification. Candidates should have Diploma in Computer.
- Assistant Accountant in U.P. Secretariat: Graduate degree in Commerce with accountancy or Postgraduate Diploma in Accountancy or any qualification recognized by Government equivalent thereto; and Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
- Investigator cum Computer: Graduate with Mathematics or Statistics.
- Investigator Computer: Graduate degree with mathematics or Statistics from a University recognized by law in India or any recognised qualification by Government equivalent thereto.
- Legal Assistant: Law Graduate or any recognised qualification by Government equivalent thereto.
- Assistant Accountant in U.P. Public Service Commission: Graduate degree in Commerce with Accountancy from a University recognized by law in India.
- Assistant Malaria Officer: Degree in Science with Zoology from a University recognised by law in India or any degree recognized by Government equivalent thereto.
- Jr. Auditor: Graduate in Commerce with Audit or Accountancy from a University recognized by law in India.
- Assistant Accountant in Commercial Tax Department: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto or Postgraduate Diploma in Accountancy and have “O” level certificate in Computer Operation.
- Inspector Legal Measurement: Bachelor’s degree in Science with Physics as one of the subjects or a Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Engineering from a university with the working knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
- For Unreserved / OBC candidates: Exam fee of Rs.100/- + On-line Processing fee of Rs.15/-
- For SC & ST candidates: Exam fee of Rs.40/- + On-line Processing fee of Rs.15/-
- For Handicapped candidates: Only On-line Processing fee of Rs.15/-
- The fee can be deposited through the system generated e-Challan/ or through i-Collect at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank and thereafter need to uploaded to the Online Application System for complete submission of application.
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Preliminary Examination, Main (Written) Examination, and Interview.
Only those candidates will be admitted to the Main (Written Examination) who are declared successful in the Preliminary Examination for which the successful Candidates will have to fill another application form according to instructions of the Commission.
Candidates must be noted that they will appear for the main examination against the same Roll No. allotted for the Preliminary Examination. The dates and venue for the Main examination shall be informed by the Commission later on through e-Admit Cards.
Preferences for different posts will be taken from the candidates at the relevant time which will be treated as final.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates can apply only through ONLINE mode of application as available through the website of UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in
All candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx in order to verify the necessary information as required educational qualification, experiences, and Preferential conditions; relaxation in age limit, reservations, detail on job profile, pay scale, how to pay the application fee, step by step information on how to apply, and other important guidelines, before applying the same.
There will be three stages for complete submission of Application:
- Stage-I will be general registration with basic information and bio-data.
- Stage-II will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-challan and final submission of application.
- Stage-III must be completed along with depositing the fee at the State Bank of India or PNB. At this stage the candidate has to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
- A Hardcopy of the application along with all necessary documents to be preserved with the candidates for future reference.
- The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
- Any improper or misleading information may lead to disqualification of candidature.