Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Regional Inspector (Technical), through Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2014.
- Starting Date for Online submission of Applications: 30-December-2014
- Last Date for Online submission of Applications: 03-February-2015
- Last Date for Deposit of Examination Fees in the Bank: 28-January-2015
Examination Name: Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination- 2014
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
Regional Inspector (Technical) – 77 Vacancies (Unreserved- 42, OBC- 15, SC- 18, ST- 02)
The candidates interested for these posts must have obtained a minimum age of 21 years and should not have exceeded 45 years (for General category) as on 01-July-2014; that is candidates must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1974 and not later than July 1, 1993
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- Candidate must have passed High School Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an examination recognised by the Government as equivalent examination; and
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course); OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education; OR Any qualification in either of the above disciplines declared equivalent, by the Central Government or State Government.
- Working experience of at least one year in a reputed automobile workshop which undertakes repairs of both light motor vehicles, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles fitted with petrol and diesel engine.
- Must hold a driving license authorizing him to drive motor cycle, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles.
- Candidates must have thorough knowledge of Hindi language written in Devanagari script.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300- to Rs. 34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Unreserved/ OBC category candidates: Exam fee Rs. 200/- + processing fee Rs. 15/-
- SC/ ST category candidates: Exam fee Rs. 80/- + processing fee Rs. 15/-
- Handicapped candidates: Exam fee @ Nil + processing fee Rs. 15/-
- The fee can be deposited through the system generated e-Challan/ or through i-Collect at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank and thereafter need to uploaded to the Online Application System for complete submission of application.
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Written/ Practical Examination at Allahabad, and Interview.
Only those candidates will be called for interview who are declared successful on the basis of Written/ Practical Examination. The final selection will be made on the basis of written examination, Practical Examination and interview. The date and venue of Written Examination/ Practical Examination decided by the Commission will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission certificates.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates can apply only through ONLINE mode of application as available through the website of UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in
All candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx in order to verify the necessary information before applying.
There will be three stages for complete submission of Application:
- Stage-I will be general registration with basic information and bio-data.
- Stage-II will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-challan and final submission of application.
- Stage-III must be completed along with depositing the fee at the State Bank of India or PNB. At this stage the candidate has to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
- A Hardcopy of the application along with all necessary documents to be preserved with the candidates for future reference.
- The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
- Any improper or misleading information may lead to disqualification of candidature.