Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the nodal agency of the state for competent selection of candidature for various jobs in the state and district cadre. Operating in line with the Guidelines of the Union Public Service Commission, it is the state entity that is responsible for sourcing competent human resource to act as functionaries in various departments of the state.
UPPSC with its recent announcement is inviting applications for recruitment of various positions vacant under various departments under the state government as Listed below:
- Forest Department,
- Dairy Development Department,
- Animal Husbandry Department,
- State Archaeology Department,
- SC ST Research & Training Institute,
- Medical Education Department,
- Medical Education Department (Allopathy),
- Industries Department,
- Public Enterprises Bureau,
- U.P. Employees State Insurance Labor Medical Services,
- U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (Ayurvedic) Dept,
- U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (Unani) Dept,
- U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (Homeopathy) Dept,
- U.P. Palika (Centralized) Engineering (Subordinate) Services,
- Directorate Of Electrical Safety,
- Forensic Science Laboratory,
- Agricultural Marketing And Agricultural Foreign Trade Dept,
- The U.P. Institute of Research, Development and Training, and
- Technical Education Department
Candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement to get the dtail information on departments and corresponding posts at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=516&flag=E&FID=241
- Date of publication of Notification: 20-Dec-2013
- Starting date for receipt of Completed Application: 20-Dec-2013
- Last date for remittance of Application Fees at the bank: 16-Jan-2014
- Last date for receipt of Completed Application: 20-Jan-2014
- Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank
- Last date for final receipt of Hardcopy of the applications: 30-Jan-2014 by 5:00 PM
- Date for calculation of Age: 01-Jul-2013
Other qualifications being equal, candidates having 2 years service experience in Territorial Army / NCC ‘B’/ NCC ‘C’ certificate will be preferred for Employment.
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: Rs. 95 (Exam fee Rs.80 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe from UP: Rs. 55 (Exam fee Rs.40 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Physically Handicapped from UP: Rs. 15 (only Online processing fee)
- The fee can be deposited through the system generated e-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank and thereafter need to uploaded to the Online Application System for complete submission of application.
- Any correction in the application should be done by a fresh application and a fresh application fee will be required for such applications.
The candidates will be selected on a Merit listing with any/ all of the following stages of selection as per the discretion of the UPPSC.
- Stage-I: Preliminary Examination (Written Test of Scrutiny)
- Stage-II: Interview/ Viva-Voice (oral)
- Stage-III: Medical Fitness Test (if any)
How to Apply: Apply Online Here [Advertisement Number 4/ 2013-14]
The interested candidates can apply only through ONLINE mode of application as available through the website of UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in
There will be three stages for complete submission of Application:
- Stage-I will be general registration with basic information and bio-data
- Stage-II will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-challan and final submission of application
- Stage-III must be completed along with depositing the fee at the State Bank of India or PNB. At this stage the candidate has to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
- A Hardcopy of the application need to be sent to the UPPSC within the last date notified (30-Jan-2014) along with all necessary documents
- The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>