Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is a statutory organization at the state level, functioning as a nodal agency for competent selection of candidates for various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘A’ positions in the state. Since its establishment this Public Service Commission is working tirelessly for recruiting higher level candidates with competent selection for the Public Services under the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The commission is functioning as per the guidelines of the Union Public Service Commission as the nodal agency at the state level.
With the recent notification, the UPPSC invites applications from competent candidates for selection of Assistant Conservator of Forests to join in the UP State Forest Service under the Forest Department of the state.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for application are as under:
- Date of publication of Notification: 20-Dec-2013
- Starting date for Online Registration of Application: 20-Dec-2013
- Last date for remittance of Application Fees at the bank: 16-Jan-2014
- Last date for Online Submission of Application: 20-Jan-2014
(Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank)
- Last date for final receipt of Hardcopy of the applications (by Personally/ Speed Post/ Registered Post): 30-Jan-2014 by 5:00 PM
- Date for calculation of Age: 01-Jul-2013
- Date of Examination: Will be notified through the Admit Card
Details of Vacancies to be filled up:
- Assistant Conservator of Forests (UP Forest Service): 31 vacancies (UR-07, SC-10, ST-01, OBC-13)
- Reservation for other candidates will be made as per the state government norms
Scale of Pay:
- The candidates selected for the position of Assistant Conservator of Forests will be eligible for a Pay Band-II in the range of Rs.15600–Rs.39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400
- The interested candidates must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in any one of the specific disciplines such as Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry and Statistics or a Bachelors degree in Agriculture or Bachelors degree in Engineering from a recognized institute/ University
- Other qualifications being equal, candidates having 2 years service experience in Territorial Army / NCC ‘B’ certificate will be preferred for Employment.
The candidates should have the following minimum Physical Standards to become eligible for consideration:
- Height: 163 cm (male) and 150 cm (female) with further relaxation for tribal candidates and Gorkhas along with others as demarked
- Weight: In proportion of height
- Chest: 84cm (male-Normal) and 79 cm (Female-normal) with at least 5cm expansion
- Candidates should be Physically fit to perform their duties as defined in the Service Rules
- The candidates must have attained at least 21 years of age and must not have crossed maximum age of 40 years for General, as on 01-Jul-2013.
- For other norms for relaxation, please refer the original advertisement at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=704&flag=E&FID=230
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be done on the basis of a Written Examination followed by an Interview as per the decision of the UPPSC in consultation with the UP Forest Department.
- All attempts would be taken to conduct the selection in a free and fare manner.
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: Rs.215 (Exam fee Rs.200 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe from UP: Rs.95 (Exam fee Rs.80 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Physically Handicapped from UP: Rs. 15 (only Online processing fee)
- The fee can be deposited through the system generated e-Challan/ i-Collect at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank and thereafter need to uploaded to the Online Application System for complete submission of application.
- Any correction in the application should be done by a fresh application and a fresh application fee will be required for such applications.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates can apply only through ONLINE mode of application as available through the website of UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in
The candidates are advised to refer to the detailed notification at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=704&flag=E&FID=230, prior to applying Online.
There will be three stages for complete submission of Application:
- Stage-I will be general registration with basic information and bio-data
- Stage-II will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-challan and final submission of application
- Stage-III must be completed after depositing the fee at the State Bank of India or PNB. This can be done after 2 days of remittance of fees. At this stage the candidate has to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
- A Hardcopy of the application need to be sent to the UPPSC within the last date notified (30-Jan-2014) along with all necessary documents
- The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>