Uttar Pradesh State Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is inviting competent applications for recruitment of Additional Private Secretary for UP Secretariat through the Additional Private Secretary Examination 2013. This examination will selected the candidates for UP Secretariat and will follow the norms of the state of Uttar Pradesh for selection and recruitment.
The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows:
- Date of publication of Notification: 13-Dec-2013
- Last Date for remittance of Application Fees at the bank: 09-Jan-2014
- Last Date for submission of Completed Application: 13-Jan-2014
- Last Date of receipt of hardcopy of the application: 22-Jan-2014 till 5:00 PM
- Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank
Details of Vacancies to be filled up:
- Additional Private Secretary: 176 Vacancies (Reservation will be applicable as per rules of the state Government)
Pay Scale Provisions:
- The candidates selected for these posts will receive a Pay Scale in PB-II in the range of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.4800 in Non-gazetted Scale and other allowances as applicable.
- The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Institution or University by the last date for submitting the applications
- Must have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute and 25 words per minute in Hindi shorthand and Hindi typewriting respectively
- Must possess the knowledge of Computers and a competent certificate from DOEACC/ CCC or equivalent thereof
- The candidates interested for the job positions should ideally be in 21-40 years of age group by 01-Jul-2013
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules
Application fee (Preliminary Exam):
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: Rs. 175 (Exam fee Rs.160 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 85 (Exam fee Rs.70 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Physically Handicapped: Rs. 15 (only Online processing fee)
- The fee can be deposited through the system generated e-Challan/ i-Collect at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank and thereafter need to uploaded to the Online Application System for complete submission of application.
- Any correction in the application should be done by a fresh application and a fresh application fee will be required for such applications.
The candidates will be selected on a Merit listing with any/ all of the following stages of selection.
- Stage-I: Preliminary Examination (Written Test of Scrutiny)
- Stage-II: Interview/ Viva-Voice (oral)
- Stage-III: Medical Fitness Test (if any)
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- The interested candidates can apply only through ONLINE mode of application as available through the website of UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed application notification at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Advertisement.aspx?ID=703&flag=H, prior to applying Online.
- There will be three stages for complete submission of Application:
- Stage-I will be general registration with basic information and bio-data
- Stage-II will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-challan and final submission of application
- Stage-III must be completed along with depositing the fee at the State Bank of India or PNB. At this stage the candidate has to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
- A Hardcopy of the application need to be sent to the UPPSC within 21 days of last date of submission of Application along with all necessary documents.
- The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>