Uttar Pradesh State Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is inviting competent applications for recruitment of state cadre of officers in Upper Scale Subordinate Services for both General and PWD candidates. As per the announcement PWD candidates are eligible to apply against the PWD Spl. Recruitment vacancies and those vacancies demarcated for Gen and PWD both. These candidates are not eligible to apply against the General only vacancies.
The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows:
Total Number of expected vacancies to be filled up: 200
Out of which, the vacancies for PWDs are as follows:
- Dy Collector: 05 vacancies for PWD
- Naib Tehsildar: 06 vacancies for PWD
- Treasury Officer/ Accounts Officer – 02 vacancies for PWD
- Starting date of receipt of Online Application: 23-March-2013
- Last date for remittance of Application Fees at the SBI/PNB branch: 20-April-2013
- Last date for receipt of Online Application: 25-April-2013
Other details of the vacancies:
The posts are intended to be filled up as follows:
- Asst. Commissioner (Commercial Tax)
- Dist. Social welfare Officer
- Dist. Development Officer
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Dist. Supply Officer Grade-II
- Asst. Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- District Food Marketing Officer
- Regional Employment Officer
- Minority welfare Officer
- Executive Officer Grade-l/ Asst. Nagar Ayukta
- Accounts Officer (Local Bodies)
- Manager (Credit) Small Industries
- Asst. Labor Commissioner
- Asst. Accounts Officer (Treasury),
And many other district and state level posts
The reservation for identified categories is applicable as per rules of the State Government. This will include reservation for SC, ST, OBC, Minorities, etc. apart from Ex-servicemen and PWDs.
Other conditions of Eligibility:
The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Bachelors Degree in any discipline (concerned discipline for some specific posts) as on the last date of receipt of Application at the UPPSC.
A few Specifications are as follows:
- Dist. Horticulture Officer Grade-2, DHO Grade-I & Supdt. Govt Garden: The applicant must be a Science graduate in Horticulture (Ag.) Equivalent degree in B.Sc. Ag. or Horticulture
- Dist. Audit Officer (Rev. Audit): The applicant must be a Graduate in Commerce
- Dist. Program Officer: The candidate must be a Degree holder in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work
- Sr. Lecturer, DIET: The applicant must have a Post graduate Degree with B.Ed.
- Dist. Probation Officer: The applicant must have a Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any branch of social work
For details a person can log on to the web site of the UPPSC or refer to official advertisement here.
- The candidates interested for the job positions should ideally be in 21-40 years of age group as on 1-July-2013.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules
Application fee (Preliminary Exam):
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: Rs. 115 (Exam fee Rs.100 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 55 (Exam fee Rs.40 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Physically Handicapped: Rs. 15 ( only Online processing fee)
- The fee can be deposited through the system generated e-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank and thereafter need to uploaded to the Online Application System for complete submission of application.
Application Fee (Main Exam):
The applicants who get selected through the Preliminary Exam have to submit another application after declaration of the notification and results of the Preliminary Exam and the fees will be as follows:
- Unreserved (General), OBC & Other State Candidates: Rs. 200
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 80
- Physically Handicapped, Ex-Servicemen and Women: According to their original category
The candidates will be selected on a Merit listing after four stages of examination.
- Stage-I: Preliminary Examination (Written)
- Stage-II: Main Examination (Written)
- Stage-III: Interview/ Viva-Voice (oral)
- Stage-IV: Medical Fitness Test (if any)
How to Apply? Apply Online Here
The interested candidates can apply through Online Mode only through the website of UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in
There will be three stages for complete submission of Application:
- Stage-I will be general registration with basic information and bio-data
- Stage-II will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-challan
- Stage-III must be completed after 2 working days of depositing the fee at the State Bank of India or PNB. At the third stage the candidate has to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
- No hardcopy of the application need to be sent to the UPPSC at this moment
- Submission of hardcopy will be instructed to the candidates in due course of selection
- The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
Post Author: Priyanka Singh