Uttar Pradesh State Public Service Commission (UPPSC), with its recent announcement is inviting competent applications for recruitment of various positions under the Health Service cadres in the state. As per the announcement the vacancies are for U.P. Palika (Centralized) Health Services and for Provincial Medical And Health Service in the state.
The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows:
- Date of publication of Notification: 22-Oct-2013
- Starting date for Online Registration of Application: 22-Oct-2013
- Last date for remittance of Application Fees at the bank: 18-Nov-2013
- Last date for receipt of Completed Application: 21-Nov-2013
- Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank
Details of Vacancies to be filled up:
U.P. Palika (Centralized) Health Services:
- Food and Sanitary Inspector: 128 Vacancies (UR-66, SC-17, ST-07, OBC-38)
Provincial Medical And Health Service:
- Allopathic Medical Officer (Grade-I): 2868 Vacancies (UR-1434, SC-603, ST-57, OBC-774)
- Allopathic Medical Officer (backlog/Spl Rect.): 12 Vacancies (SC)
- Allopathic Medical Officer (CF/UR): 396 Vacancies (UR)
- Allopathic Medical Officer (CF/Spl.Rect.): 2371 Vacancies (SC-1082, ST-115, OBC-1174)
Pay Scale Provisions:
- Food and Sanitary Inspector: The candidates selected for these posts will receive a Pay Scale in PB-II in the range of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.4200 and other allowances.
- Allopathic Medical Officer: The candidates selected for these posts will receive a Pay Scale in PB-III in the range of Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400 and other allowances.
Other conditions of Eligibility:
- Food and Sanitary Inspector: The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Bachelors Degree in Food Technology/ Diary technology/ Agricultural Technology/ Bio-Technology/ Oil Technology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Micro-biology/ Post-Graduate Degree in Chemistry/ Degree in Medicine and must have successfully completed Training an Institution/ Organization recognized by Food Authority.
- Allopathic Medical Officer: The candidates interested for the positions need to complete MBBS and should have completed Rotary Internship. Candidates completing Post-Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Special Subjects will be given preference.
- The candidates interested for the job positions should ideally be in 21-40 years of age group
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules
Other qualifications being equal, candidates having 2 years service experience in Territorial Army / NCC ‘B’ certificate will be preferred for Employment.
Application fee (Preliminary Exam):
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: Rs. 95 (Exam fee Rs.80 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 55 (Exam fee Rs.40 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Physically Handicapped: Rs. 15 (only Online processing fee)
- The fee can be deposited through the system generated e-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank and thereafter need to uploaded to the Online Application System for complete submission of application.
- Any correction in the application should be done by a fresh application and a fresh application fee will be required for such applications.
The candidates will be selected on a Merit listing with any/ all of the following stages of selection.
- Stage-I: Preliminary Examination (Written Test of Scrutiny)
- Stage-II: Interview/ Viva-Voice (oral)
- Stage-III: Medical Fitness Test (if any)
How to Apply:
The interested candidates can apply only through ONLINE mode of application as available through the website of UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in
There will be three stages for complete submission of Application:
- Stage-I will be general registration with basic information and bio-data
- Stage-II will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-challan and final submission of application
- Stage-II must be completed along with depositing the fee at the State Bank of India or PNB. At this stage the candidate has to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
- A Hardcopy of the application need to be sent to the UPPSC within 21 days of last date of submission of Application along with all necessary documents
- The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
One must refer to official advertisement here http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=515&flag=E&FID=222