UPPSC Recruitment 2013 For Technical Assistant Group-‘C’ Under Subordinate Agriculture Services, Grade-III
Uttar Pradesh State Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is inviting competent applications for recruitment of Technical Assistant Group-C under Subordinate Agricultural Services from aspirants from the state of Uttar Pradesh.
The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows:
- Date of publication of Notification: 22-Oct-2013
- Starting date for Online Registration of Application: 22-Oct-2013
- Last date for remittance of Application Fees at the bank: 18-Nov-2013
- Last date for receipt of Completed Application: 21-Nov-2013
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of the application: 12-Dec-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank
Details of Vacancies to be filled up:
- Technical Assistant Group-C: 6626 Vacancies (UR-3616, SC-2211, ST-235, OBC-566)
- Horizontal Reservations will be : DFF-132, Women – 1325, Ex-serviceman – 331 & PH – 253
Pay Scale Provisions:
- The candidates selected for these posts will receive a Pay Scale in PB-I in the range of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.2400 and other allowances.
Other conditions of Eligibility:
- The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture from a recognized Institution or University by the last date for submitting the applications
- The candidates interested for the job positions should ideally be in 21-40 years of age group by 01-Jul-2013
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules
Other qualifications being equal, candidates having 2 years service experience in Territorial Army / NCC ‘B’ certificate will be preferred for Employment.
Application fee (Preliminary Exam):
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: Rs. 115 (Exam fee Rs.100 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 55 (Exam fee Rs.40 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Physically Handicapped: Rs. 15 (only Online processing fee)
- The fee can be deposited through the system generated e-Challan/ i-Collect at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank and thereafter need to uploaded to the Online Application System for complete submission of application.
- Any correction in the application should be done by a fresh application and a fresh application fee will be required for such applications.
The candidates will be selected on a Merit listing with any/ all of the following stages of selection.
- Stage-I: Preliminary Examination (Written Test of Scrutiny)
- Stage-II: Interview/ Viva-Voice (oral)
- Stage-III: Medical Fitness Test (if any)
How to Apply:
The interested candidates can apply only through ONLINE mode of application as available through the website of UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in
There will be three stages for complete submission of Application:
- Stage-I will be general registration with basic information and bio-data
- Stage-II will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-challan and final submission of application
- Stage-II must be completed along with depositing the fee at the State Bank of India or PNB. At this stage the candidate has to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
- A Hardcopy of the application need to be sent to the UPPSC within 21 days of last date of submission of Application along with all necessary documents
- The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
Candidates are suggested to refer to official advertisement here http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Advertisement.aspx?ID=801&flag=H
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>