Uttar Pradesh State Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is inviting competent applications for recruitment of state cadre of office bearers in Lower Scale Subordinate Services for both General and PWD candidates. As per the announcement PWD candidates are eligible to apply against the PWD Spl. Recruitment vacancies and those vacancies demarcated for Gen and PWD both. These candidates are not eligible to apply against the General only vacancies.
The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows: Advertisement Number: A-4/E-1/2013
Total Number of expected vacancies to be filled up:
- For General: 1200 Vacancies
- For Special/Backlog Recruitment for Physically handicapped: 10 vacancies
- Date of publication of Notification: 17-Aug-2013
- Last date for remittance of Application Fees at the SBI/PNB branch: 16-Sept-2013
- Last date for receipt of Completed Application: 21-Sept-2013
- Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank
Other details of the vacancies:
The posts are intended to be filled up as follows:
- Legal Assistant
- Assistant Estate Superintendent (Housing & Urban Planning)
- Child Development Project Officer
- Auditor (Local Fund Accounts)
- Jr. Auditor (National Savings Directorate)
- Asstt. Controller Gr-II (Legal Measurement)
- Investigator Cum Computer (Cooperative Societies)
- Computer/Junior Statistical Inspector/Field Investigator (Agri. Sta. & Crop. Ins.)
- Jr. Research Assistant Gr-II/ Hort. Inspector Gr.-II/ Hort. Inspector
- Sr. Sugarcane Development Inspector/ Sugarcane Development Inspector
- Investigator-cum-Computor (FW)
- Cooperative Inspector Gr-I/ Asstt. Development Officer (Cooperative)
- Auditor (Local Bodies)
- Asstt. Auditor (Local Bodies)
- Fisheries Inspector
- Auditor (Firm’s society & Chits)
The reservation for identified categories is applicable as per rules of the State Government. This will include reservation for SC, ST, OBC, Minorities, etc. apart from Ex-servicemen and PWDs.
Other conditions of Eligibility:
The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Bachelors Degree in any discipline (concerned discipline for some specific posts) as on the last date of receipt of Application at the UPPSC.
A few Specifications are as follows:
- Legal Assistant: Graduate in Law
- Assistant Estate Superintendent (Housing & Urban Planning): Graduate in Law
- Child Development Project Officer: Graduate in Social work or Sociology or Home Sc.
- Auditor (Local Fund Accounts): Graduate in Commerce and working knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script
- Jr. Auditor (National Savings Directorate): Graduate in Commerce with Audit & Accountancy
- Asstt. Controller Gr-II (Legal Measurement): Degree in Science as with one subject as Physics or with Mechanical Engineering
- Investigator Cum Computer (Cooperative Societies): Graduate in Maths/Statistics
- Computer/Junior Statistical Inspector/Field Investigator (Agri. Sta. & Crop. Ins.): Graduate in Maths/Statistics/Statistical Maths
- Jr. Research Assistant Gr-II/ Hort. Inspector Gr.-II/ Hort. Inspector: B.Sc.(Agri.) or B.Sc. (Biology) Group preferential, M.Sc. (Ag.) or M.Sc. (Botany) or M.Sc (Ag.) with Entomology Vikritivigyan.
- Sr. Sugarcane Development Inspector/ Sugarcane Development Inspector: Graduate in Agriculture. Preference will be given to PG Degree holders in Agriculture
- Investigator-cum-Computor (FW): Post Graduate in Maths or Statistics
- Cooperative Inspector Gr-I/ Asstt. Development Officer (Cooperative): Graduate in Art (Economics) or Commerce or B.Sc. (Agri.). M.Sc.(Agri.), M.Sc., M.Com. or M.A.(Economics) which includes cooperative and related subjects will be offered preference.
- Auditor (Local Bodies): Degree in commerce or Intermediate in Chartered Accountancy or degree in Arts or Science or Agriculture
- Asstt. Auditor (Local Bodies): Degree in commerce or Intermediate in Chartered Accountancy or degree in Arts or Science or Agriculture
- Fisheries Inspector: A bachelor’s degree in Fisheries Science or a Bachelors degree with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry. Certificate holders on Inland Fisheries Training Course will be preferred.
- Auditor (Firm’s society & Chits): Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or, Post Graduate Diploma in Accountancy along with Computer ‘O’ level certification
For details a person can log on to the web site of the UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx
- The candidates interested for the job positions should ideally be in 21-40 years of age group as on 1-July-2013.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules
Application fee (Preliminary Exam):
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: Rs. 115 (Exam fee Rs.100 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 55 (Exam fee Rs.40 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Physically Handicapped: Rs. 15 ( only Online processing fee)
- The fee can be deposited through the system generated e-Challan/ through i-collect at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank and thereafter need to uploaded to the Online Application System for complete submission of application.
Application Fee (Main Exam):
The applicants who get selected through the Preliminary Exam have to submit another application after declaration of the notification and results of the Preliminary Exam and the fees will be as follows:
- Unreserved (General), OBC & Other State Candidates: Rs. 200
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 80
- Physically Handicapped, Ex-Servicemen and Women: According to their original category
- Processing fee of Rs.15 will be applicable for all the categories
The candidates will be selected on a Merit listing after four stages of examination.
- Stage-I: Preliminary Examination (Written)
- Stage-II: Main Examination (Written)
- Stage-III: Interview/ Viva-Voice (oral)
- Stage-IV: Medical Fitness Test (if any)
How to Apply:
The interested candidates can apply only through ONLINE mode of application as available through the website of UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx
There will be three stages for complete submission of Application:
- Stage-I will be general registration with basic information and bio-data
- Stage-II will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-challan/ through i-collect
- Stage-III must be completed after 2 working days of depositing the fee at the State Bank of India or PNB. At the third stage the candidate has to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
- No hardcopy of the application need to be sent to the UPPSC at this moment
- Submission of hardcopy will be instructed to the candidates in due course of selection
- The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
- One must refer to official advertisement here http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx