UPPSC, invites online applications from eligible candidates for Assistant Prosecution Officer Examination 2015.
Assistant Prosecution Officer- 372 vacancies (Unreserved- 229 Posts, DFF- 07 Posts, OBC of UP- 88 Posts, SC of UP- 55 Posts, Female of UP- 77 Posts, PH of UP- 11 Posts)
Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 29-April-2015
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 25-May-2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29-May-2015
Examination Name: Assistant Prosecution Officer Examination 2015
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognised University established by Law in India. Candidates who have served for minimum period of two years in Territorial Army, or obtained “B” certificate of N.C.C., would get preferred.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years on July 01, 2015 i.e. candidates must be born between 2nd July, 1975 to July 1, 1994. For PH the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not born before 02 July, 1960. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable as per rules.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be eligible to get the scale of pay Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4800/-
- For Unreserved/ OBC candidates: Exam fee of Rs.100/- + On-line Processing fee of Rs.15/-
- For SC & ST candidates: Exam fee of Rs.40/- + On-line Processing fee of Rs.15/-
- For Handicapped candidates: Only On-line Processing fee of Rs.25/-
- The fee can be deposited through the system generated e-Challan/ or through i-Collect at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank and thereafter need to uploaded to the Online Application System for complete submission of application.
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Preliminary Examination, Main (Written) Examination, and Interview.
Only those candidates will be admitted to the Main (Written Examination) who are declared successful in the Preliminary Examination for which the successful Candidates will have to fill another application form according to instructions of the Commission.
Candidates must be noted that they will appear for the main examination against the same Roll No. allotted for the Preliminary Examination. The dates and venue for the Main examination shall be informed by the Commission later on through e-Admit Cards.
How to Apply: The interested candidates can apply only through ONLINE mode of application as available through the website of UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in
All candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx in order to verify the necessary information as required educational qualification, experiences, and Preferential conditions; relaxation in age limit, reservations, detail on job profile, pay scale, how to pay the application fee, step by step information on how to apply, and other important guidelines, before applying the same.
There will be three stages for complete submission of Application:
- Stage-I will be general registration with basic information and bio-data.
- Stage-II will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-challan and final submission of application.
- Stage-III must be completed along with depositing the fee at the State Bank of India or PNB. At this stage the candidate has to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
- A Hardcopy of the application along with all necessary documents to be preserved with the candidates for future reference.
- The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
- Any improper or misleading information may lead to disqualification of candidature.
Note: Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified. If the candidates want some correction or change in their submitted applications, they can submit another fresh complete application ON-LINE with desired corrections along with prescribed fee within the last notified dates of the advertisement.
Candidates selected for Main (written examination), will have to will have to fill up another application form along with suggested application fee for Main Examination.
For complete detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, here, http://uppsc.up.nic.in/View_Enclosure.aspx?ID=601&flag=E&FID=348.
We at EmploymentNews.IndiaList.org, will be updating you with upcoming information for UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam 2015 along with progress. Stay Connected…