With the present requirement the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL), invites competent applications from eligible candidates for the 100 posts of Assistant Accountant and and 44 posts of Office Assistant (Accounts).
Advertisement Number: 2/VSA/2015/Accounts
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Assistant Accountant: 100 Posts [Unreserved- 56, OBC- 14, SC- 27, ST- 03]
- Office Assistant Grade-III (Accounts): 44 Posts [Unreserved- 22, OBC- 12, SC- 09, ST- 01]
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Assistant Accountant: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or equivalent, and have O Level certificate in computer or one year diploma in Computer Application.
- Office Assistant: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or equivalent, and have O Level certificate in computer or one year Diploma in Computer Application; Candidates should have minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute on computer in Hindi.
Age Limit: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 40 years as on 01-January-2015. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rules.
- Assistant Accountant: Rs. 5200-20200/- (Pay Band- 1) + Grade Pay Rs. 3000/-
- Office Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200/- (Pay Band- 1) + Grade Pay Rs. 2600/-
- The selection process involves a Computer Based Test, followed by a Skill Test and a Personal Interview.
- For SC/ST category candidates of UP: Rs. 700/-
- For General/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen, and Other State candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Candidates can make the payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Payment Gateway or through challan in State Bank of India.
Most Important Date:
- Starting Date for Online submission of Application: 25-March-2015
- Last Date for Online submission of Application:
- Starting Date for Deposit of Application/ Processing Fee: 23-March-2015
- Closing Date for Deposit of Application/ Processing Fee:
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- The interested candidates can apply online only for Part-1 and Part-2 of the registration through the website of UPPCL at http://uppcl.org
- The applicants are advised to go through the detailed Advertisement here, http://220.127.116.11/ESC1503/AsgConfig/Advt.pdf before applying for these posts.
- Only One application will be accepted from candidates for any one Post
- After online submission of Part-1 of Application, the applicants need to take the printout of the fees challan/ pay fees through Online mode.
- After submission of application fees the candidates can apply for the Part-2 of the application.
- There is no need to send any hard copy or certificates at this time to the UPPCL.
- The hard copy of the application along with essential photocopies of the documents and fee deposit proof and Admit card should be produced during the Interview process only.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>