With the recent requirement the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, invites competent applications from eligible candidates to join this versatile company as Technician Grade-II (Trainee) (Electrical) through ONLINE mode only.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 30-September-2014
- Last Date for Payment of Fees: 28-September-2014
Details of Vacancies:
Technician Grade-II (Trainee) (Electrical) – 2211 Posts [Unreserved- 1106, SC- 464, ST- 44, OBC (Non-Creamy-layer)- 597]
- The candidates must have obtained minimum age of 18 years and should not exceeded maximum age of 35 years as on 01-January-2014.
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess High School/ equivalent exam with Science and Mathematics subjects and have certificate in Electrician Trade.
- For SC/ ST candidates of Uttar Pradesh: Rs.700/-
- For All Other category candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in the mode of payment of Net-banking/ debit card/credit card/ payment gateways/ Other Payment (SBI Challan).
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be eligible to get the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2600/-.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis written exam, and Interview.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
- Phase 1: Deposit of Application Fee
- Phase 2: Completion of Application Form after two days of Depositing Fees
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, educational qualification, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from UPPCL here http://www.epostbag.com/esc1409/ESC1409-Advt.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>