UPPCL will be professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country.
Opportunities for career growth and development, Pride in the Organization, and a sense of belongingness, with the ability to contribute to the organization make it one of the best workforce in the industry. The UPPCL offers high productivity reflected in a fair, equitable and cost based tariff across consumer categories, accurate and timely billing on a rational, comprehensible billing basis reflecting actual consumption, and convenient system for payment of dues.
With the present requirement the UPPCL, invites competent applications from eligible candidates to join this versatile company as Assistant Engineer Trainee through ONLINE mode only.
The details of the vacancies are as under:
Most important Dates:
- Starting date of Online Registration of Application: 09-Sept-2013 0000 Hours
- Starting date of payment of Application Fees: 11-Sept-2013 during bank Hours
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 30-Sept-2013 2400 Hours
- Last date for payment of Application Fees: 03-Oct-2013 during bank Hours
- Final Completion of Application form after payment of fees: 13-Sept till 07-Oct-2013
- Probable date of examination: 26-Oct-2013/ 27-Oct-2013
Name of the Positions and Number of vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electrical): 240 vacancies (UR-120, OBC-65, SC-43, ST-12 & PH-11 & Dependent of Freedom Fighters-05)
- Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electronics): 33 vacancies (UR-16, OBC-09, SC-7, ST-1 & PH-1 & Dependent of Freedom Fighters-01)
- Assistant Engineer Trainee (Comp. Sc. Engg/ IT): 48 vacancies (UR-24, OBC-13, SC-10, ST-01 & PH-01 & Dependent of Freedom Fighters-05)
- Assistant Engineer Trainee (Civil): 15 vacancies (UR-07, OBC-04, SC-04)
- Applicants can apply for any one post only
Nature of Posts:
The selected Assistant Engineer Trainee shall be appointed initially for a training period as decided by the UPPCL. After successful completion of Training period they will be considered for engagement in regular scale at various locations under UPPCL.
Pay scale and Remunerations:
On successful completion of Training Period, the candidates will be eligible for a regular cadre in the Scale of Pay of PB-III in the range of Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400 and other perks as applicable from UPPCL
The applicant must not have crossed maximum age of 35 years of age and should be above 21 years as on 01-Jan-2013. However, upper age for reserved category of applicants will be relaxable as per norms.
- The applicant must be a Bachelors Degree holder in concerned branches of Engineering (Electronics, Electrical, Civil, Computer Science, Information Technology) from a recognized University or Institute of repute.
- Knowledge of Hindi, English language, Devnagari Script and Computer Operations is essential for the candidates.
- The General and OBC candidates should pass the examination with at least 60% marks which is relaxed up to minimum 55% for SC/ ST and PWD candidates.
- The selection process involves a Computer Based Test (CBT) and a Personal Interview.
- There will be 0.25 negative mark for each wrong answer in the CBT Online examination
- Candidates scoring less than 28% in CBT will be debarred from further stages of selection
Application Fee (non-refundable):
- For General/ OBC and Other State candidates from all category: Rs.1000
- SC/ST candidates from Uttar Pradesh: Rs.700
- For PWD from all states: fees Exempted
- The fees can be paid through Online Mode through Net banking/ NEFT or through Cash Challan (downloaded from the website) in any branch of State Bank of India
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply online only for Part-1 and Part-2 of the registration through the website of UPPCL at http://uppcl.org/
- The applicants should ensure that they have chosen the correct post and filled-in the right information.
- Only One application will be accepted from candidates for any one Post
- After online submission of Part-1 of Application, the applicants need to take the printout of the fees challan / pay fees through Online mode
- After submission of application fees the candidates can apply for the Part-2 of the application
- There is no need to send any hard copy or certificates at this time to the UPPCL.
- The hardcopy of the application along with essential photocopies of the documents and fee deposit proof and Admit card should be produced during the Interview process only.
- The decision of the Secretary, Electricity Service Commission will be final and binding on the candidates.
One must refer to official advertisement here.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>