Uttarakhand Pre-Medical Test, abbreviated as UPMT is one of the most prestigious examinations for students seeking a path-breaking career in Medical Education. Conducted by Govind Ballav Pant Agriculture & Technology University, Uttarakhand, this is an Under-Graduate Examination, which offers students a pass for career pursuing through MBBS and BDS courses.
The exam date for UPMT 2014-15 is announced. Candidates will have to appear in exam on May 18, 2014. Now, it’s time to prepare yourself…
How to Prepare for UPMT 2014-15:
Practice is the key to success in any career entrance examination and so is the case for UPMT 2014. However, there are a few important notes, quite special for UPMT that is worth looking at if you are preparing for this entrance examination. A candidate should study selectively and precisely so as to appear for the multiple choice type examinations. Apart from the Intermediate syllabus, the aspirants also have a glance on the mathematics and Science books of the Matriculation standard. This helps in getting through some fundamental concepts and can add a special preparation for the UPMT 2014-15.
Coaching from experts can also help in revising the theory and practical applications of the study. Consistent revisions, regular practice of test papers and time-scaled mock tests can help in preparation for UPMT.
Crack UPMT-2014 Tips:
Here are a few tips that can help you to crack UPMT 2014 with confidence. If you can follow these tips, they can definitely benefit you while preparing this examination with a higher percentage of success rates:
- Prepare a study-plan, revision session, discussion session among your friends and test schedule.
- Devote less time to study, more to revision and more to test papers.
- Start practice of mock-test papers every day and at least appear 2 papers each day.
- Set your own time for mock test and preferably choose the same time when you will appear this examination (10 AM to 01 PM)
- After appearing the test, evaluate the answers quickly, this will also help in revision.
- Stick to your timings every day, till you appear the test
- Take a good and deep sleep for 3-4 hours as per your habit, preferably in night. Wake-up early for revision and get prepared for the practice test before time.
- Go through at least 05 previous years of question bank.
- Don’t waste your time on TV, News, Games, etc. This can wait for you, while your career can not.
10. Eat healthy, take an early bath, and meditate for a few minutes before starting your day.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>