Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment Scheme-2014 [ADVERTISEMENT No.:- 01/Sub. Court /Category ‘C’/Clerical Cadre /2014]
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Category “C” cadre posts as Junior Assistant, and Paid Apprentices on the basis of centralized recruitment scheme in the Uttar Pradesh State District courts subordinate to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- Starting Date for Online submission of Application: 05-September-2014
- Last Date for Online submission of Application: 30-September-2014
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 01-October-2014
- Tentative Dates for Download of Exam Admission Ticket from: 10-October-2014 to 18-Oct-2014
- Date of Examination: 18-October-2014
Details of Vacancies: 2341 Category “C” Cadre Posts
- Junior Assistant [Amin Grade-II Category “C”/ Copyist (Civil & Police Case Diaries/Assistt. Account Clerk/ Additional Clerk/ Court Clerk/ Admin Clerk/ Writer & Runner/Typist, etc Clerk-cum-Typist Category “C”)]
- Paid Apprentices
- Candidates age should be within 18 years of age to 40 years as on 01-July -2014
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
- Junior Assistant: Selected candidates will be eligible to get pay scale of Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2000/-.
- Paid Apprentice: Selected candidates will be eligible to get pay scale of Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-.
- Junior Assistant: Intermediate with Special Knowledge of Urdu and Hindi along with a CCC certificate issued by DOEACC Society and 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English Typewriting on Computer, Arithmetic, menstruation, elementary land surveying, and mapping.
- Paid Apprentice: Candidates should have completed Intermediate with CCC certificate issued by DOEACC Society and 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English Typewriting on Computer.
- General (Unreserved) and OBC: Rs. 750/- + Bank Charges Extra
- Scheduled Caste and ST of U.P.: Rs. 500/- + Bank Charges Extra
- Candidates can make the payment through Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/.
- Candidates can also deposit the fee in form of challan at nearest State Bank of India Branches.
Examination Centers: Agra, Aligarh, Jhansi, Allahabad, Kanpur, Azamgarh, Kanpur Nagar,Banda, Kaushambi, Barabanki, Lakhimpur Kheri, Bareilly, Lucknow, Basti, Mathura, Bijnor, Meerut, Bulandshahar, Mirzapur, Chitrakot,Moradabad, Etawah, Muzaffar Nagar,Faizabad,Raebarelli,Gautam Buddha Nagar,Sitapur,Ghaziabad,Unnao,Gonda, and Varanasi.
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, Computer Type test, followed by Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Allahabad High Court, www.allahabadhighcourt.in
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Allahabad High Court here http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/event/notice_categoryC_05-09-14.html, OR
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>