With the present requirement, the United India Insurance is inviting candidature through ONLINE mode of application for filling up almost 323 Administrative Officers. The details of the eligibility norms and the criteria for selection are detailed as under:
Most Important Dates:
- Opening Date for Submission of online Applications: 29-October-2014
- Last Date for Submission of online Applications: 18-November-2014
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 18-November-2014
- Date of Screening Test: Last Week of December, 2014
- Date of Main Examination and Descriptive Test: Third/ Last Week of January, 2015
- Date for Downloading of Call letters for Screening Test: 10 Days prior to the Date of Exam.
- Date for Downloading of Call letters for Main Examination and Descriptive Test: 10 Days prior to the Date of Exam.
- Date for Submission of list of successful candidates for Interview: February, 2015
- Date for reckoning Age and Education: 01-October-2014
Name of the Positions and Number of Vacancies:
- Administrative Officer (Scale-I): Total 323 Posts (UR-170, SC-45, ST-21, OBC-87)
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
- Finance: 60 Posts
- Automobile Engineering: 10 Posts
- Legal: 10 Posts
- Total Specialist: 80 Posts
- Generalist: 243 Posts
The applicants getting selected as Administrative Officer (Scale-I) will be eligible to receive a regular Pay Scale in the range of Rs.17240-Rs.32640 along with other perks and remunerations. The starting emoluments will be around Rs.33000.
The applicant must have the following qualification as per specializations:
- Finance: Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAI)/ Cost Accountant (ICWA)/ M.Com./B.Com. with MBA (Finance).
- Marketing: Must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline plus MBA with specialization in Marketing
- Engineering: Must have B.Tech/B.E in any Engineering branch
- Automobile Engineering: Must have B.Tech/B.E in Automobile Engineering OR Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with PG Diploma (at least one year duration) in Automobile Engineering.
- Information Technology: Must have B. Tech / B.E in Information Technology / Computer Science.
- Agriculture Specialist: Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Science.
- Librarian: Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science.
- Legal: Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Generalist: Must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Language Proficiency:
The candidates should essentially have ability to communicate (both orally and/or in writing) in local Language of the particular state.
The applicant should have achieved a minimum age of 21 years and should not have crossed the max age limit of 30 years as on 01-October-2014.
Note: Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the category of candidates as per rules.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD and Permanent employees of UIICL: Rs.100+Rs.25 (as bank charges)
- For General, OBC & others: Rs.500+rs.25 (as bank charges)
- The candidates will have to pay this fee in shape of a Challan Form on any branch of State Bank of India in the Account No.32900646001 in favour of “UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED”.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection for the posts will be on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the Online Objective Test (on 26-May-2013) and next phase of Subjective Test.
- The marks of the subjective test will not be counted for selection
- The final selection will be made after the Personal Interview considering the performance in the Personal Interview round.
The candidates selected to the post of Administrative Officer (Scale-I) against direct recruitment will be on probation for a period of one year subject to further extension of 6 months.
The selected candidates will be required to give an undertaking along with appropriate monetary or financial guarantee to serve the Company for a minimum period of four years including probationary period.
How to apply: Apply Online Here
- The candidates can apply through Online mode only through website of the company at www.uiic.co.in
- No other mode of application will be accepted
- Candidates should read all instructions given on the website before applying.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID before applying
- Candidates can make the Online Payment through Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card. For Offline payments, candidates need to take a print out of the system generated challan and submit the fees within 3 working days at any branch of SBI in cash only.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the online application and the fee payment challan copy for future reference.
For ore detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here United India Insurance Company UIIC Ltd. Recruitment 2014-15 For Administrative Officer Vacancies.