United Bank Of India Announces Absorption Of Officer And Clerical cadre For Male Sportspersons -2012
United Bank of India is one of the diversified nationalized banks in the country serving almost all parts of the country. This bank is also popular for its customer focused approach and versatile employment opportunities in various capacities.
United Bank of India invites applications from male sportspersons for its team in Football, Cricket & Table Tennis in Officer and Clerical cadre. Applications are also invited from Boxers, Wrestlers & Athletes in Clerical Cadre. The details of the vacancies are as follows:
- Opening Date for receipt of application – 30th of August 2012
- Closing Date for receipt of application at Head Office ( including for candidates from far flung areas) – 29th of September 2012
- Payment of application fees – in between 30th of August to 14th of September 2012
- Officers (JMGS-I) – 5 posts
- Clerical Cadre – 15 posts
Details of vacancies, reservations and age limit:
- Officer (Footballer – 2, Cricketer – 2, Tennis player – 1) in JMGS – I within an age limit of 21-30 years
- Clerks (Footballer – 6, Cricketer – 6, Boxer – 1, Wrestler – 1, Athlete Track Runner – 1) in clerical cadre with age limit of 18-28 years
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
Selected candidates will receive remuneration and pay scale as per the service rules of the bank.
- JMGS-I : Rs.14500-Rs.25700
- Clerical Cadre : Rs.7200-Rs.19300
Note: DA, HRA, CCA etc. will be paid as per Bank’s rules in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting. Medical, LTC, retirement benefits etc. will be admissible as per Bank’s rules.
Other Essential Eligibility Conditions:
Only candidates, who are citizens of India or who are certified to participate in Indian government recruitments are only eligible to apply.
Age Limit: (As on 1st August 2012)
- Officer – 21-30 years
- Clerks – 18-28 years
- However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per norms
Educational Qualifications & Sportsmanship: (as on 1st August 2012)
- For Officer cadre – Graduate along with sports qualification of national representation with any special awards or state representations continuously for 4 years
- For Clerical cadre – 10+2 pass with sports qualification of state representation
- Rs.400 for Officers’ cadre – for General and OBC
- Rs.200 for Clerical cadre – for General and OBC
- Rs.50 for SC/ST and EX-SM for postage only and for both posts
How to Pay:
- The fees can be paid in Cash deposit challan Requisite Application Fee is to be deposited at any of the Branches of United Bank of India, through a Deposit Challan as per the format given in the Bank’s website at www.unitedbankofindia.com.
- The fee also can be paid by NEFT from any Bank Branches
- No other mode of payment will be accepted
The selection will be based on the performance in the Personal Interview along with on field trials in the respective sports.
- JMGS-I – 2 Years
- Clerical Cadre – 6 months
How to File the Application Form:
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website at www.unitedbankofindia.com and download their requisite fee deposit challan from the recruitment section.
- They must pay the fees and take a print out of the format of application on a good quality A4 size paper
- Application form duly filled in should be sent to the following address:
The Asst. General Manager (H.R.M)
United Bank Of India, Head Office, H.R.M. Department
UNITED TOWER, 12th Floor, 11 Hemanta Basu Sarani, Kolkata-700001
- It should be super-scribed as ‘Application For The Post Of Male Sports Person In United Bank Of India’
Important Attachments with the Application
Application should be accompanied by attested copies of
a) Deposit Challan
b) Secondary School Certificate / School Leaving Certificate or any documentary proof of age
c) Mark Sheet (Year wise) showing specifically the subject studied and Certificates in respect of educational qualification like SSLC, HSC, Graduate Degree etc.
d) Relevant Sports Achievements supported by documentary evidence
Must check out Resources: