Uttarakhand Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Engineer in Public Works Department, Irrigation Department, Short Irrigation Department, and Housing Department.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-January-2015
- Last Date for Deposit of Payment of Fee: 09-January-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
1- Public Works Department
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 88 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical): 01 Post
2- Irrigation Department
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 30 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 06 Posts
3- Short Irrigation Department
- Assistant Engineer (Agriculture):01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 42 years as on 01-July-2014.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/Mechanical) in Public Works Department: Candidate should have completed Graduation in Civil or Electrical/Mechanical from recognized university or equivalent qualification OR must Be Passed A & B Exam from Institute Of Engineering in Civil or Electrical/Mechanical.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical) in Irrigation Department: Candidate should have completed Graduation in Civil or Mechanical from recognized university or equivalent qualification.
- Assistant Engineer (Agriculture/ Mechanical) in Short Irrigation Department: Candidate should have completed Graduation in Civil or Mechanical or Agriculture from recognized university or equivalent qualification OR must be Passed A & B Associate membership Exam from Institute Of Engineering in Civil or Mechanical.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Housing Department: Candidate should have completed Graduation in Civil from recognized university or equivalent qualification.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600/- – Rs. 39100/- plus Grade Pay Rs 5400/-
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs 250/-
- For OBC category candidates, and Depends Of Freedom Fighter: Rs 150/-
- For SC/ ST and Physically Handicapped And EX- Serviceman Candidates: Rs 100/-
- Candidates can make the payment through bank challan in State Bank of India at any Branch, after two days of filling the online application.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of preliminary written exam, main written examination, and interview.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, http://ukpsc.gov.in
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, reservations, required physical standards, detail selection process, pattern of examination and syllabus, examination centres, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Uttarakhand Public Service Commission here http://ukpsc.gov.in/files/Advert._A.E.-2013.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>