Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Review Officer, Translator, Typist, and Assistant Librarian posts at High Court Nainital.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications: 16-December-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 01-January-2015
- Last Date to Payment of Fee through Bank: 05-January-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Printout of completed Online Application Form, requested Certificates, and Bank Receipt: 12-January-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies: 64 Posts
- Assistant Review Officer (Non-gazetted): 51 posts
- Translator (Non-gazetted): 06 posts
- Typist (Non-gazetted): 06 posts
- Assistant Librarian (Non-gazetted): 01 post
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 42 years as on 01-July-2014
- Assistant Review Officer, Assistant Librarian: Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4600-
- Assistant Librarian: Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4800-
- Translator, Typist: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Screening/ Preliminary Examination, and Main Examination.
- For General/ OBC category candidates: Rs.150/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman candidates: Rs.60/-
- Candidates can make the payment through Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank Of India (SBI).
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, www.ukpsc.gov.in
Candidates are suggested to send the Printout of completed Online Application Form, requested Certificates, and Bank Receipt to the concerned address, after submission completion of online submission of application.
For more detail on this recruitment as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies/ reservations, required educational qualification and experience if any, required physical standard, process of submission of online application, detail selection process, pattern of examination, Syllabus of Screening/Preliminary Examination, Syllabus of Main Examination, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Uttarakhand Public Service Commission here http://ukpsc.gov.in/files/high_court_estb.pdf