Uttarakhand PSC Announces Recruitment Exam For Assistant Review Officer (Accounts), Assistant Accountants and Inspector – 2012
Advertisement No: A4/E1/2012-13
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UK PSC) has recently notified recruitment for Assistant Review Officer (Accounts), Assistant Accountant and Inspector (Legal Metrology) as per the recruitment norms the State.
The applicants need to apply through the OMR application forms available at designated post offices as declared by the Uttarakhand PSC. The details of the Post offices for procuring OMR application forms can be obtained from the website of the UK PSC at www.ukpsc.gov.in.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
A. Important Dates:
- Date of starting of receipt of OMR Application: 9th August 2012
- Date of closing of receipt of OMR Application: 10th of Sept. 2012 till 6PM
- Dates for payment of Application Fees: In between 9th of August – 10th of September 2012 (both days inclusive)
B. Vacancy Post/ Dept of Posting/ Number of Vacancies:
- Assistant Review Officer (Accounts) – Secretariat Administration Dept.- 21 posts
- Assistant Accountant – UK PSC – 02 posts
- Inspector (Legal Metrology) – Food and Civil Supply Dept. – 08 posts
- Assistant Review Officer (Accounts) – Out of 21 posts – SC-04, ST-01, OBC-04
- Assistant Accountant – All are Unreserved
- Inspector (Legal Metrology) – Out of 08 posts – SC-02, OBC-01
D. Pay Scale:
The eligible candidates will be eligible for a Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.2800.
Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Uttarakhand Government
E. Essential eligibility Conditions:
Age: The candidates applying for these posts must be within 21-35 years of age as on 1st of July 2012. However, the relaxation in upper age limit for specific categories will be applicable as per the rules.
- Assistant Review Officer (Accounts) – Secretariat Administration Dept.
The candidate must have attained a Graduation Degree in BCom with Accountancy and ‘O’ level Certification in Computer Operation. The candidate must have skill in writing Devnagari Script
- Assistant Accountant – Uttarakhand PSC
The candidate must have attained a Graduation Degree in BCom or Post-Graduate Diploma in Accountancy and ‘O’ level Certification in Computer Operation. Additionally the candidate must have a certified typing skill of 5000 key depressions per minute in Computer based typing. The candidate must have skill in writing Devnagari Script
- Inspector (Legal metrology) – Food and Civil Supply Dept.
The candidate must have attained a Graduation Degree along with skill in writing Devnagari Script
Advantage: In case the eligibility will be same for more than one candidate, the preference will be given to the candidates having NCC ‘B’ certification or who have served for at least 2 years in the Territorial Army.
F. Most Important Eligibility Factor:
As per the norms of the Uttarakhand PSC, the candidates registered with the Employment Exchange or Sarvayojan Karyalaya will only be eligible to apply for these posts.
G. Mode of Application: Through OMR Application Forms available at the designated Post Offices of Uttarakhand
H. Application Fees:
- SC/ ST and PWD from Uttarakhand State – Rs.130
- All candidates except SC/ ST/ PWD from Uttarakhand – Rs.220
1. The application fees will be collected at the time of receipt of blank OMR application from the Post Office
2. Apart from the fees during procurement of application forms, no other fees in any form will be asked by the UK PSC
I. How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply through the OMR application form.
- The candidates are advised to fill up the application form in his/ her own handwriting
- All spaces of the application form must be filled up with factual information
- The candidates need to paste their recent passport size photographs and put their running signatures during filing application.
- The details to fill up this application form can be referred from the website at www.ukpsc.gov.in
- The application forms can be sent by post to the following address or dropped by hand at the Dak Counter of Uttarakhand PSC, so that it reached the Office of the Public Service Commission on or before 10th of September 2012 by 6:00 PM
- Address for sending Application Form:
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Haridwar – 249404
J. Selection Procedure:
- The selection of candidates will follow scrutiny of Applications, Written Test, Personal Interview followed by Verification of Documents.
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
K. Special Note:
- The decision of the recruitment of UK PSC will be final and binding on the candidates
- Any form of improper and wrong information about the academics and age of the candidates may result in disqualification
- Any candidate found guilty of misconduct will be dealt with exemplary punishments
- The details of the advertisement and notification can be obtained from the website of UK PSC at www.ukpsc.gov.in
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here http://ukpsc.gov.in/files/Full_Advt._of_Asst._Accountant__Inspector__Exam-2011.pdf
Post Author: Priyanka Singh