Unique Identification Authority of India is a project that relates to providing unique identification to each citizen of India for efficient welfare services.
Name of Post:
Unique Identification Authority of India has invited applications for recruitment in regional office at Mumbai on deputation basis. There are vacant posts for:
- Deputy Director
- Section Officer
- Private Secretary
Nature of The Post:
Deputation period of selected officials would last for 3 years initially. It is subjected to further extension of 2 years as per GOI, DOPT OM No.6/8/2009-Estt(Pay-II).
Total Number of Vacancies:
Number of available posts:
- Deputy Director – 1
- Section Officer – 1
- Assistants – 2
- Private Secretary – 6
Date of notification: 06-01-2013
Last date for receipt of applications: 15-02-2013
Qualifications needed by each posts are:
- Deputy Director – Must have 5 years experience in administration establishment budgeting/ procurement planning and policy formulation of Government projects and should have 5 yrs working experience in minimum pay scale Rs. 9300-34800 + 5400.
- Section Officer – Must have 2 years experience in administration establishment budgeting/ procurement planning and policy formulation of Government projects and should have 5 yrs working experience in minimum pay scale Rs. 9300-34800 + 4200.
- Assistants – Must possess experience in Administration, drafting, typing and computer skills. Should have 4 yrs working experience in minimum pay scale Rs. 5200-20200 + 2400.
- Private Secretary – Should have stenographic, typing and computer skills along with 5 years working experience in minimum pay scale Rs. 9300-34800 + 4200.
Besides that all candidates should have command on English as well as Marathi/ Gujarati/ Konkani. He must have working experience in Maharashtra/ Gujarat/ Goa.
- Deputy Director – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + GP Rs. 6600
- Section Officer – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + GP Rs. 4800
- Assistants – Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 + GP Rs. 4200
- Private Secretary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + GP Rs. 4800
Mode of Application:
All applications sent by candidates will be accepted in offline mode only.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall fill up the application in prescribed proforma as attached with advertisement. They must enclose their duly filled applications along with attested copies of last five years ACRs and vigilance clearance. All applications must be sent to
Assistant Director General,
UIDAI, Regional Office, Mumbai, 7th Floor, MTNL Exchange Building,
G.D. Somani Marg, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400005
Candidates could seek more information at www.uidai.gov.in.