Great Career Opportunity for one who is looking for and interested in making a career in Power Sector. Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL) has been formed as a part of Power Reform Process in the state of Gujarat with the decentralization of Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB). With the present requirement for induction of Junior Assistants as Vidyut Sahayak; UGVCL invites online applications from eligible candidates.
The selected Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak) shall be appointed initially for a period of 3 years and may be considered for appointment to the post of Junior Assistant on regular establishment subject to satisfactory completion of 3 years of Lock-In Period.
Name of the Positions and Number of vacancies:
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant): 100 vacancies for the year 2014-15 (Unreserved-43, SEBC-28, SC-08, ST-11, and PH-10)
Most important Dates:
- Opening Date of Online Registration of Application: 06-January-2015 00.00 Hours
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 20-January-2015 24.00 Hours
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Application by Registered Post/ RAPD: 05-February-2015
- Date of Exam: During March, 2015
The applicant must not have crossed maximum age of 25 years as on 06-January-2015. However, upper age for reserved category of applicants will be relaxable as per norms.
- The applicant must be a Graduate Degree holder in B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.B.A, B.C.A with at least 55% (50% for SC, ST, OBC) marks as aggregate in final year exam.
- Knowledge of Gujarati, English language and Computer Operations is essential for candidates.
Pay Scale and Remunerations (fixed):
- 1st Year: Rs.6500 per month
- 2nd year: Rs.7250 per month
- 3rd Year: Rs.8000 per month
- On successful completion of 3 years of service, the candidates may be appointed as Junior Assistant in the regular cadre in the Scale of Pay of Rs.9700 – Rs.21710/- and other perks as applicable.
- The selection process involves written test/ Oral/ Interview.
- There will be 0.25 negative mark for each wrong answer in the Written Examination.
- For SC/ ST category candidates: Rs.250/-
- For Unreserved/ SEBC/ PH category candidates: Rs.500/-
- The fees can be paid through Demand Draft from any Nationalized or Scheduled Commercial Bank in favor of “UGVCL, MEHSANA” and payable at MEHSANA. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Applicants are suggested to write his Name and Application Confirmation Number on the back side of the Demand Draft.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- The interested candidates can apply online only through the website of UGVCL at http://www.ugvcl.com
- The applicants should ensure that they have chosen the correct post and filled-in the right information.
- After online submission of Application, the applicants need to take the printout of the hard copy and attach all essential photocopies of the documents and fee deposit Demand Draft with that and send that to the following address by REGISTERED POST/ RAPD only so as to reach before 05-February-2015
- The applications completed in all respect must be enclosed in an envelope and super-scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak)”
The address to send the completed application form:
The Addl. General Manager (HR)
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited
Register & Corporate Office
Visnagar Road, Mehsana– 384 001
For more detail on this recruitment, please refer to official notification from Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL), here, UGVCL Recruitment Notification 2015 For Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Posts.