Telangana TSPSC Engineering Subordinate Services Direct Recruitment Exam 2015 Notification–
Telangana State Public Service Commission invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of the post of Assistant Engineers in various Engineering Subordinate Services, Municipal Assistant Engineer and Technical Officers in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Subordinate Service in the State of Telangana.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination of 300 marks (150 marks of General Studies and General Abilities Paper, and 150 marks of Civil/ Mechanical Engineering Paper) held at Hydarabad including JMDA Jurisdiction; followed by interview of 50 marks.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 29-August-2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28-September-2015
Date of Written Exam: 25-October-2015
1. Technical Officer (Civil or Mechanical) in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Department- 54 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Civil)- 765 Vacancies
Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Engineering Department: 125 Posts
Public Health and Municipal Engineering Department: 258 Posts
Road and Buildings Department: 42 Posts
I & CAD Department: 143 Posts
3. Municipal Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Public Health & Municipal Engineering Department- 84 Vacancies
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years as on 01-July-2015. Relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Engineering Department will get the scale of pay Rs. 29760-80,930/-, and
Selected candidates for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in other departments, Municipal Engineers (Civil), and Technical Officer will get the scale of pay Rs. 31460-84,970/-.
Educational Qualification: Please refer to official recruitment advertisement link below to get detail information on required educational qualification.
Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman/ Unemployed Applicants of Telangana State (Application Processing Fee: Rs. 100/-)
Rs. 180/- for all other candidates (Application Processing Fee: Rs. 100/- & Examination Fee Rs. 80/-)
Applicants are suggested to pay the fee online through SBI ePay.
How to Apply:
candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website for TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
To get the complete information on this recruitment and to apply online please go through official recruitment notification from Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), here, www.tspsc.gov.inTSPSC Engineering Subordinate Services Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Candidates applied for Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) positions will be selected on the basis of objective type written examination; followed by interview. Candidates will have to appear in two written papers namely
Paper I: General Studies and General Abilities of 150 Marks
Paper II: Civil Engineering (Degree Level) of 350 Marks
Selected candidates on the basis of written examination will be allowed to appear in interview of 50 marks. Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in written examination and interview.
Syllabus of Paper I: General Studies and General Abilities
In this paper, candidates will be asked for objective type questions based on below mentioned topics
- Current Affairs- Regional, National and International
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management
- Economy of India and Telangana
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement
- History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- Basic English. (8th class Standard)
Syllabus of Paper II: Civil/ Mechanical Engineering
In this paper, candidates will be asked for objective type questions based on Diploma Level questions from Civil/ Mechanical Engineering Discipline.
Best of Luck!