Telangana TSPSC Engineering Services Direct Recruitment Exam 2015 Notification–
On 2nd June 2014, the state of Telangana was formed from Andhra Pradesh with the princely state of Hyderabad as its capital. To administrate this new state, Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) was constituted as the newly and youngest commission on 08th August 2014.
Telangana State Public Service Commission invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of the post of Assistant Executive Engineers in Various Engineering Services in the State of Telangana. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination of 450 marks (150 marks of General Studies and General Abilities Paper, and 300 marks of Civil Engineering Paper) held at Karimnagar, Khamman, Warangal, and Hydarabad including JMDA Jurisdiction; followed by interview of 50 marks.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-August-2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-September-2015
Date of Written Exam: 20-September-2015
1. Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)- 765 Vacancies
Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Department: 418 Posts
Public Health and Municipal Engineering Department: 126 Posts
R&B Department: 83 Posts
I & CAD Department: 143 Posts
2. Municipal Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in Public Health & Municipal Engineering Department- 05 Vacancies
It is hereby informed that as per the indent received from Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department, the TSPSC has decided to add 161 posts of Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil Engineering) in PR & RD Department to the 770 posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil Engineering) already notified.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years as on 01-July-2015. Relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil), and Municipal Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) will get the scale of pay Rs. 37100-91450/-
Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)- Candidates must possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or a pass in Section ‘A’ and ‘B’ of AMIE Examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Civil.
Municipal Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil)- Candidates must have Degree in Engineering (Civil) or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Central U.G.C.
Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman/ Unemployed Applicants of Telangana State (Application Processing Fee: Rs. 100/-)
Rs. 220/- for all other candidates (Application Processing Fee: Rs. 100/- & Examination Fee Rs. 120/-)
Applicants are suggested to pay the fee online through SBI ePay.
How to Apply:
candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website for TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
To get the complete information on this recruitment and to apply online please go through official recruitment notification from Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), here, www.tspsc.gov.inTSPSC Engineering Services Exam Patten and Syllabus
Candidates applied for Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) positions will be selected on the basis of objective type written examination; followed by interview. Candidates will have to appear in two written papers namely
Paper I: General Studies and General Abilities of 150 Marks
Paper II: Civil Engineering (Degree Level) of 350 Marks
Selected candidates on the basis of written examination will be allowed to appear in interview of 50 marks. Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in written examination and interview.
Syllabus of Paper I: General Studies and General Abilities
In this paper, candidates will be asked for objective type questions based on below mentioned topics
- Current affairs– Regional, National and International
- International Affairs
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana State
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana State
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana State with special emphasis on Telangana State
- Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Literature of Telangana State
- Policies of Telangana State
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- Basic English. (10th class Standard)
Syllabus of Paper II: Civil Engineering
In this paper, candidates will be asked for objective type questions based on Graduate Level questions from Civil Engineering Discipline.
Best of Luck!