Tripura PSC Recruitment 2014 For 50 Personal Assistant Grade-II in GA(P&T) Department, Advertisement Number 5/2014
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) is a statutory organization at the state level, functioning as a nodal agency for competent selection of candidates for various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘A’ positions in the state. Since its establishment this Public Service Commission is working tirelessly for recruiting higher level candidates with competent selection for the Public Services of Government of Tripura. The commission is functioning as per the guidelines of the Union Public Service Commission as functioning at the central level.
With an intention to fill up Personal Assistant Grade-II under the state government GA (P&T) Department for the year 2014, the Tripura Public Service Commission will hold the Competitive Selection Examination for 50 vacancy posts in accordance with the Government of Tripura regulations.
The details of the application and the procedure for submission of application are detailed as under.
- The last date of receiving application is 24-May-2014
- Date for determining Age & Education: 24-May-2014
Name & Number of Vacancies:
- Personal Assistant Grade-II – Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted at GA (P&T) Department: 50 Posts (UR-12, ST-32, SC-06 out of which PH-03 & Ex-SM-04)
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The applicants selected for the post of Personal Assistant Grade-II will receive a Scale of Rs.5310- RS.24000 with Grade Pay of Rs.2100 (in PB-II) per month along with other allowances and perks
A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in the Constitution of India.
- The applicant must have passed Secondary (Madhyamik) or equivalent examination from a recognized University/Board.
- The applicant must know Type-Writing and Shorthand Writing/Transcription with a minimum speed of 40 wpm and 100 wpm respectively (relaxable up to 30 wpm and 80 wpm respectively for SC/ST candidates)
- A candidate must have attained 18 years of age and should not have crossed 40 years of age on the last date of application (24-May-2013).
- However, relaxation in norms of age will be offered as per rules for SC/ST candidates.
Application form and Other Application Related Information:
- The 4 (four) pages Application Form printed in color font will be available from all branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favor of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge.
- The said prescribed Form printed in color font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in
- In that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No. 31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favor of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
- The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
Group A Posts:
- Rs.200 (Rupees two Hundred) only for General Candidates
- Rs.150 (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates
Group B Posts:
- Rs.150 (Rupees two Hundred) only for General Candidates
- Rs.100 (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates
Group C Posts:
- Rs.100 (Rupees two Hundred) only for General Candidates
- Rs.50 (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates
Note: SC/ST candidates from other states should apply under Unreserved Category and no relaxation will be offered in terms of Age or reduced application fees in their favor.
Mode of Selection:
The Examination will be held in three successive stages namely:
(i) Screening Test
(ii) Personality Test
The dates for these tests will be intimated at later stage
How To Send the Completed Application Form –
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 (two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (24-May-2014).
- The applicants are advised to read the detailed notification as available at http://www.tpsc.gov.in/2014/230414.pdf, thoroughly before submission of Application form.
- Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
- The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application, two numbers of recent passport size photograph and a self-addressed envelope with Rs.5 stamp affixed indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for.
- Candidates should read “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also must visit the Website of the Commission at http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
- Date, time and venue of Preliminary Examination / Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription/ Main Examination will be notified in due course.