Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites application against direct recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V(A) & Junior Engineer Grade-I (Group-B Non- Gazetted) and Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V(B) & Junior Engineer-Grade-II (Group-C Non- Gazetted) under Public Works Department & Rural Development Department, Govt. of Tripura, in different branches.
Advertisement Number – 03/2013
Last Date for Submission of Application: May 15, 2013
Name of the Posts:
- B.Junior Engg Gr-I (Civil): 38 Posts
- A.Junior Engg.TES Gr-V (A) (Civil): 126 Posts
- Junior Engg. TES Gr-V (A) (Electrical): 09 Posts
- Junior Engg. TES Gr-V (A) (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Junior Engg TES Gr-V (B) (Civil): 102 Posts
- Junior Engg Gr-II (Civil): 35 Posts
- Junior Engg TES Gr-V (B), (Electrical): 05 Posts
- Junior Engg TES Gr-V (B) (Mechanical): 06 Posts
Total Number of vacancies: 323
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on May 15, 2013
For Group-B Posts:
For General Candidates: Rs. 150/
For ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 100/-
For Group-C Posts:
For General Candidates: Rs. 100/-,
for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 50/-
If candidates want to get application form through Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura, then candidates must deposit the fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. or
Candidates can download the application from the website of TPSC, in this case applicants have to submit the fee in the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
- For Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V (A) & Junior Engineer Grade-I(Group-B Non-Gazetted): Degree in an appropriate Branch of Engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent academic qualification.
- For Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V(B) & Junior Engineer-Grade-II (Group-C Non-Gazetted): Diploma in an appropriate Branch of Engineering or its equivalent academic qualification from recognized Institutions
Selection Process: Written Test, Personality Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may submit the application from completed in all manners along with two copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (rupees five) to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit and much more, please refer to official advertisement from TPSC, here Tripura PSC Recruitment 2013 – 323 Various Vacancies.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>