Tripura Public Service Commission invites applications in prescribed forms from the bonafide Indian Nationals for a Competitive Examination followed by Personality Test for recruitment of Principal, Associate Professors and Inspector (Legal Metrology) at concerned Departments, under the Govt. of Tripura Administration as mentioned below.
The details of the vacancies are underlined:
Name & Number of Vacancies:
- Principal – Group ‘A’ Gazetted at Tripura Govt. Law College, Agartala – 01 Post (Unreserved)
- Associate Professor – Group ‘A’ Gazetted at Agartala Government Medical College – 05 Posts (SC-01, ST-02, UR-02)
- Inspector, Legal Metrology – Group-C Non-Gazetted at Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Tripura – 02 posts (UR and Temporary)
- The last date of receiving application is 20-August-2013
A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in part-II of Constitution of India.
- Principal – The applicant must have A Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% marks. Must have a Ph.D Degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s). He/ She must have a total experience of 15(fifteen) years of teaching/ research /administration in Universities/ Colleges /Higher education department as an Associate Professor/Professor. The applicant must have a A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicate of (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as set out in the UGC Regulation.
- Associate Professor – The candidate must have qualification as per “Minimum qualifications for Teachers in Medical Institutions Regulation, 1998”. The candidate must have 4(four) years in a recognized Medical College as an Assistant Professor and must have at least 2(two) Research Publications in Indexed/National Journals as the First/Second Author during the tenure of Assistant Professor
- Inspector, Legal Metrology – The applicant must be a Graduate in Science (with Physics as one of the subjects) or Technology or Engineering or holds a recognized Diploma in Engineering. The applicant must be able to speak, read and write at least in one of the regional languages of the State, Knowledge of Bengali or Kok-borak is essential.
- Principal – A candidate shall not be above 50 years of age on 20-August-2013.
- Associate Professor – A candidate shall not be above 50 years of age on 20-August-2013.
- Inspector, Legal Metrology – A candidate shall not be above 40 years of age on 20-August-2013.
- However, relaxation in norms of age will be offered as per rules.
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- Principal – The applicants selected for the post of Principal will receive Rs.37400- RS.67000 with GP of Rs. 10000 per month and special allowance of Rs.2000 per month
- Associate Professor – The applicants selected for the post of Associate Professor will receive Rs.37400- RS.67000 with GP of Rs. 9000 per month and special allowance of Rs.10000 per month
- Inspector, Legal Metrology – The applicants selected for the post of Inspector will receive Rs.5310- RS.24000 with GP of Rs. 2400 per month
Application form and Other Application Related Information:
- No restriction shall be imposed on number of chances for appearing in the examination.
- The 4 (four) pages Application Form printed in color font will be available from all branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favor of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
- The said prescribed Form printed in color font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in
- In that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No. 31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favor of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
- The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
Group A Posts:
- Rs.200 (Rupees two Hundred) only for General Candidates
- Rs.150 (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates
Group C Posts:
- Rs.150 (Rupees two Hundred) only for General Candidates
- Rs.100 (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates
Note: SC/ST candidates from other states should apply under Unreserved category and no relaxation will be offered in terms of Age or reduced application fees in their favor.
Mode of Selection:
The Examination will be held in three successive stages namely:
(i) Screening Test
(ii) Personality Test
The dates for these tests will be intimated at later stage
How To Send the Completed Application Form –
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 (two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (20-August-2013).
- Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
- The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application, a self-addressed Post-card with Rs.5 stamp affixed indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for.
- Candidates should read “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also must visit the Website of the Commission at http://www.tpsc.gov.in.