Tripura Police works to maintain the law and order in the state, protecting the rights of the people and ensuring a secure society for them to live in. The Tripura Police is often applauded across the nation for its modest approach towards a common man. It is regarded to be one of the most disciplined state police forces in India. Tripura Police has contributed a lot towards fighting insurgency in the state of Tripura.
The Tripura Police headquarters is located at Agartala, the capital of Tripura state. Entire Tripura Police is divided into two ranges, The Southern Range consisting of West, Sepahijala, South, Khowai, and Gomati districts and the Northern range consisting of North, Dhalai, and Unakoti districts. It had in all 65 police stations across the state.
With the recent notification from Tripura Police, it invites competent applications from only male candidates join the force as a Constables. A total of 593 vacancies are expected to be filled-up through this recruitment on merit basis selection. The selection will be done through recruitment camps organized for various districts of Tripura from 01-Aug-2014.
The details of the vacancies are underlined:
- Date of Publication of notification: 10-June-2014
- Date of selection (district-wise with venue):
- Khoyai (Government High School (Boys) Math, Khoyai): 01-Aug-2014
- West Tripura (Pared Ground, A.D Nagar, Police Line, Agartala): 08-Aug-2014
- Sipahijala (Aporting Association Math, Sonamura): 20-Aug-2014
- South Tripura (College Math, Biloniya): 27-Aug-2014
- Gomati (KBI Math, Udyaipur): 03-Sept-2014
- Dhalai (High School Math, Kulai): 10-Sept-2014
- Unkoti (Ramkrishna College Math, Kailashahar): 18-Sept-2014
- South Tripura (BBI Math, Dharmanagar): 24-Sept-2014
Name & Number of Vacancies:
- Constable (Men): 593 Posts (SC-79, ST-180 & Unreserved-334)
- A candidate must be a citizen of India and a bonafied citizen of Tripura state.
- The applicant must have completed 8th standard and above education from a recognized board of Tripura.
- A candidate shall not be above 22 years of age and should have achieved minimum of 18 years on 01-Jan-2014.
- However, relaxation in norms of age (max 5 years) will be offered as per rules for SC/ST candidates.
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The applicants selected for the post of Constables will receive a Scale of Rs.5310- RS.24000 with Grade Pay of Rs.1700 (in PB-I) per month along with other allowances and perks.
Mode of Selection:
The Selection will be held in three successive stages namely:
(i) Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Endurance Test (Only for scrutiny)
(ii) Written Test
(iii) Personality Test
The final selection will be done on a Merit Ranking basis from the marks obtained in the Written and Personality Test on the same venue as per the discretion of Tripura Police.
How to Apply:
- Application in the prescribed format duly filled-in by the candidate and 2 (two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application need to be brought to the selection ground as on the scheduled date for each district.
- The applicants may review their eligibility and confirm their qualification and age with the original notification available at the web portal of Tripura at http://www.tripurapolice.nic.in/Const_100614.pdf
- The candidates must bring all original certificates in support of their age, education and relaxations so as to get verified as and when asked by the Selection Committee of Tripura Police
- Any form of canvassing may result in disqualification of candidature.
- The candidates are advised to reach the venue well before the official hours notified in the original advertisement.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>