The Travancore-Cochin Chemicals Limited invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Executive Trainees (Chemical/ Electrical// Mechanical/ Electronics & Instrumentation), and Trainee Engineer (Civil).
Executive Trainees will be absorbed as Senior Engineers on probation basis for one year in the pre-revised Scale of Pay of Rs. 13610-380- 16650-450-20700 /-, and Trainee Engineer as Civil Engineer (Supervisor) in the Managerial Cadre in the pre-revised Scale of Pay Rs. 12250-340-13610-380-16650-450-19800/-.
Selected Candidates will have to execute a Bond to serve the Company for a minimum period of five years after successful completion of training.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20-January-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
- Executive Trainees (Chemical) – 5 Posts
- Executive Trainees (Electrical) – 2 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical) – 1 Post
- Executive Trainee (Electronics & Instrumentation) – 1 Post
- Trainee Engineer (Civil) (Diploma In Civil Engineering) – 1 Post
Upper Age Limit: 30 years as on 01-January-2015. Usual relaxation will be allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government guidelines.
- Executive Trainees (Chemical/ Electrical// Mechanical/ Electronics & Instrumentation): Candidate should have completed B.Tech./B.E. Degree in the relevant field of Engineering from a recognized University.
- Trainee Engineer (Civil): Candidate should have completed 3 year Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution approved by Government of Kerala.
Stipend during Training Period:
- Executive Trainees (Chemical/ Electrical// Mechanical/ Electronics & Instrumentation): Rs. 19,000/- per month
- Trainee Engineer (Civil): Rs. 16,000/- per month
- For SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For All Other candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Candidates can make the payment through Demand Draft in favour of “The Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited” payable at Udyogamandal.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of written test, group discussions, and interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application in prescribed format along with copies of all relevant certificates in proof of qualifications, age, experience, and a recent passport size photograph, requested Demand draft to the
Assistant General Manager (HR & W), The Travancore-Cochin Chemicals Ltd., Udyogamandal – 683 501
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment advertisement from The Travancore-Cochin Chemicals Limited, here http://tcckerala.com/UserFiles/tcc/file/TCC%20recruitment.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>