Tripura Public Service Commission, invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of various posts through The Tripura Combined Competitive Examination for recruitment to the Miscellaneous Posts. Tripura Public Service Commission will conduct Preliminary Examination in three various centers viz. Agartala, Kailashahar, and Udaipur.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 25-May-2015
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
- Child Development Project Officer, Grade-B Gazetted under Department of Education: 04 Posts
- Superintendent of Taxes, Grade–B Gazetted under Finance (Taxes & Excise) Department: 03 Posts
- Inspector of Taxes, Grade-C Non- Gazetted under Finance (Taxes & Excise) Department: 16 Posts
- Panchayat Officer, Grade-B Non-gazetted under Directorate of Panchayat: 16 Posts
- Panchayat Extension Officer, Grade-C Non-gazetted under Directorate of Panchayat: 11 Posts
Qualification: Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years as on 25-May-2015
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Examination of 100 marks, Main Examination of 200 Marks, and Personality Test of 50 Marks.
- For Group-B Posts: Rs.150/- for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- For Group-C Posts: Rs.100/- for General Candidates and Rs.50/- for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates.
How to Get the Application Form: Candidates may get the application form from Branches/ Extension counters of Tripura Garmin Bank located at different places of Urban and Rural areas in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system.
Candidates from outside the State, may download the prescribed application format from TPSC official website. In that case, the Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
How to Apply: Candidates are suggested to submit duly completed application form (recent stamp size photographs affixed on the Application and Admit Card) to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat.
The candidates, who will send application by post, are suggested to send the duly completed application form, along with 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/-, a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for; to the TPSC Secretariat, Tripura Public Service Commission.
For more detail on this recruitment, please refer to official recruitment advertisement, here, TPSC Combined Competitive Examination for Recruitment to the Miscellaneous Posts 2015.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>